"I got you. We are a team. Forever remember?"
"forever. I need to work on a defense speech though. Stay bullet ready."

"we will help. Pull an all-nighter?" Kelly offered her help and Jack's without even asking. Anna didn't like that. She didn't like how Kelly was, with Jack.
"me too. If I still have my job" Halle said. "ow baby I'm not mad at you.".
"How are you broke though? You are a businesswoman. Mom you own luxurious property in Boston and LA. And dad's money. What happened to that?"

"Okay, guys, this is not the time to attack your mother," Taraji said.

"I've been renovating my properties for the past 6 months. My shelter suffered some roof leakage. I have that fixed. And your dad's money? I gave that to his sister Pam. I'm gonna get back on my feet. Just not right now. I'm broke but y'all are fine. We are Fine!" Fantasia explained. Taraji touched her ring circling on it and spacing.

"Don't even think about it.!" Fantasia told her. "put that on. And never take it off. Guys trust me okay? We are fine. I have emergency cash. I might lose the election but I'm not losing y'all okay."
Taraji remembered she saw a lot of money in her safe.

"Okay, whatever. let's group hug 'cause I know I need it," Jack said. They hugged. Taraji waved Kelly into the hug. She smiled and joined them. Anna was starting to hate Kelly.

In the morning

Taraji bought a printed newspaper to read. Jack, Anna, Halle, and Fantasia were reading the news on their phones. Kelly was on the phone with the PR team.

The news about Fantasia being broke plus Billy's family having issues and "Why Taraji P Henson would care so much about the Taylors?" were leaked on the media 
Billy Called Fantasia. They made up and teamed up to find out who did this to them.

"I shouldn't have said all that about Billy in front of everyone. It is my fault that his campaign has to suffer too" Taraji said feeling horrible. "it's not your fault. You are a great mother and you were protecting what's yours. I can't even hate what you did. Plus that Billy Guy and his shady ass wife looked like they were up to no good when they had their phones raised" Kelly said.

Anna secretly rolled her eyes. She felt replaced.
"you have a beautiful family. You have to protect them!" She added side-eying Jack. She was really into him. Anna wanted to gag so bad
Fantasia saw what was going on.

The team called Kelly to arrange for Fantasia to give her speech to the media.
"We gotta go chief, go change real quick!" Kelly said. "yes Ma'am!" Fantasia said. Taraji looked at Tasia.

"I guess any other plan can wait huh?" she asked sounding sad. "for now yes Miss Taraji. The chief has a full day. Or should I say full whole week?!" Kelly said.

Taraji looked at Fantasia."ohh, oh shit!" Fantasia said remembering something she whispered to Taraji.
"you forgot didn't you?" Tarajii asked about to storm out. "no wait. A minute ago it was all on my schedule I promise, just that something came up. But hey, you and I have a date. Let me change we will go and after an hour Kelly I will do your press release. Some things are just more important. Jack, you and Anna need to talk, rather you need to listen to her cause she has something to tell you in private. Baby, lemme change okay?"

"Okay!" Taraji said. Fantasia left the room.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Jack asked Anna. "nothing!" Anna walked out. Taraji motioned for Jack to follow her. Jack followed Anna.

After a While Taraji and Fantasia left.

It didn't take more than half an hour before they returned. Taraji was happier than before. Fantasia went to change yet again.

"I'm camera ready, let's go!" she told Kelly and her kids. She realized Anna was still not happy. She grabbed Taraji. "Baby find out why Anna is still not happy. I'm worried" she whispered to her. "I would but I'm late for work... Later?" Taraji added.
"Oh, I know. Halle can help!" Taraji said handing Fantasia a purse. "Thanks, And thank you for today."

Fantasia said handing Taraji her purse. "thanks for keeping your promise!" they shared a kiss.

Taraji talked to Halle before heading out. They all walked out leaving Halle with sad Anna.

"What did my dumb brother do wrong?" Halle was always a straight shooter. She asked taking a seat next to Anna.

"It's not him. It's that Kelly person. She's texting him all night. Flirting, getting out of her way to replace me, I don't like her. Told Jack, and he said I'm just overreacting, they were just coworkers.blah blah! Maybe to him. But I've seen that girl, she has an agenda! A strategy... She's cooking something and it has everything you get rid of me. I love Jack Halle, what do I do?"

"nothing."
"Nothing?"
"nothing. Let his ass learn a lesson on his own. If he loves you he will wake up soon. If he doesn't wake up, he was never the one. Boys are stupid that's why I'm eyeing girls, maybe I can find somebody who likes me too much like my moms like each other even when they hate each other. Don't do anything. Sit back and watch."

"what if he cheats, what if he cheats then realizes he loves me? I will be hurt Halle, I will be hurt but might forgive him which is embarrassing thinking about it"

"he loves you, girl. My brother isn't too serious about anything but he is committed to you. Y'all gonna be okay! But if you need my advice...Leave him, he has done nothing so far, but you need to talk to the girl, she's the problem. Kelly needs a confrontation of her life. Let her know he's yours! Naive and spoiled but yours"
Halle said. "thanks, Hal."

"thanks my moms, they begged me to talk to you. Now, I gotta go to work. You okay being here alone?"

"sure. I have some studying to do. See you later"

Halle left.

Billy and Fantasia both had press releases.
They were both trending.

But what I wanna know is... 1. Who leaked the news?
2. Exactly what did Fantasia whisper to Taraji that they had to get to, on that day?