"So you were all here?"
"I wasn't, I don't leave here. I leave 3 houses from here towards the west" Victoria said.
"I wasn't here!" Gabi said. She looked very sad.
"And you Ma'am?"  They asked Taraji

"I don't live here either. I stay with her,"
"Are you a family?"
"they are, I'm just a family friend," Taraji said. "The robe is here," Halle said coming down.

"which means she left here willingly. So they lured her out of her house" Taraji said. "You know anybody who would wanna do that?"

"She's running for Sanitor and the elections are towards the end. Maybe talk to her opponent" Gabi said
"Billy Cross? I will do that. But you are sure there's nothing else? No message she sent any of you that I can trace the last place she was with her phone?".
"no!" they all said.
"so Billy and who else?"
They thought. "that's all!" Taraji said. Halle looked at Victoria. "wait if we are pointing out people who would wanna hurt her, she is one of the" Halle said pointing at Victoria

"Halle seriously!" Jack said. "that's absurd, your mom and I were becoming friends. I would never"
"ma'am, where were you last night between 9;30 to 9:30 this morning?"

"Come on do you know who I am? Babe do sometime!"

"it is just a question, Vic. But detectives she was in bed with me until 8."
They looked at them. "we are Lesbians okay, she's my wife" Taraji said.  They nodded.

"Okay, we will keep in touch. If there is anything. Call us" they said and gave Halle their contacts and left.
"Baby, where are you?" Taraji whispered pacing. Victoria clenched her teeth.

"Maybe she has a man or a woman and she went to get some" Victoria said. They all looked at her. Gabi was annoyed so she stormed out.
"Mummy, you gonna find mom right?" Josh asked Taraji. "I'm gonna do everything in my power baby come here" Taraji squatted and hugged Josh.

"this makes no sense. We all seen her go up those stairs!" Jack said. "yeah... And now she's gone? No note, no message, call just... Gone?" Halle added.

"if she could just wear the damn watch, why did she take the fucking watch... The watch, the watch. Where is it?" Taraji asked rushing upstairs it made Victoria uneasy cause she didn't know what Taraji was on to.

Taraji came back with the watch and a laptop. She did her FBI thing, clicking nonstop, and stopped.
"What?" Jack asked. They were all approaching her.

"damn it!" Taraji screamed. "she took it off at 9:15, meaning she was getting ready for sleep, then somebody must have called or texted her," Taraji said being in her detective zone.

"but who? Billy is a giant ass but he wasn't playing dirty with Mom. He was being unbelievable but never dirty. So it can't be him, who would force mom out of bed to meet up with her at 9?" Halle was in her mom's zone as well. Jack and Halle looked at Taraji.

"What?"
"you mom. You are the only person who can get Mom to leave the house at 9 or anytime at all" Jack said. "guys you are not suggesting that I have something to do with this, are you?"

"no, of course not"
"I am!" Jack said. Taraji gasped. "no wait, listen, I don't mean you hurt mom, but I'm saying somebody might have used you to get to her," Jack said. "who would do such a thing?" Taraji asked. Halle looked at Victoria again. "my money is still on her"
"why would I do that? I won fair and square. Taraji married me, I have no beef with your mother" Victoria said. Halle thought about it for a minute. "sorry!" she said. "Mom I am sorry for accusing your wife I'm just.  I... Where is she?" Halle broke down.

Taraji caught her. "I will find her even if the last thing I do. I will find her"
Taraji said. "I need you guys to be strong and wait here in case she comes home. I will go out there. I don't know where to start but I have an idea. Stay here with your aunty she needs you" She told them.
Taraji rushed out of the house.