Thanksgiving Dinner.

Start from the beginning

"I'm grateful for my beautiful black queen who invited me to meet her family. Y'all seems amazing" JJ said.

"I'm grateful for my pops, my moms, and my brothers," Matt said. "I'm grateful for my family," his little brother said.

"I'm grateful to Fantasia and Taraji for giving me and my husband another chance to be a part of this family" Mayor's wife.

I know you are dying to get to Taraji and Tasia, you will be disappointed 😂

"I am grateful for being here. With my two old friends and my family." the Mayor said

"I'm grateful for life, love, and a lot of laughter and all that makes sense and gives meaning because of my fiancee," Victoria said.
"cute!" Halle said sarcastically. Taraji looked at her, and she looked away.
Then it was quiet.

"Mummies, we waiting," Jack said.
"I - I don't have much to be grateful for," Taraji said taking another drink.

Victoria looked sad, is she not enough for Taraji to be grateful for?-- she thought to herself.

"Baby girl you okay?" Ben asked. "Yes Pops, I'm good, I just...no! No, what am I doing here?" she roared, she was like a cute fruit on the outside, but rotten inside, it got too much hit, and it burst and stunk the whole place.

"what do you think you doing here? Your children are here, your family is here on Thanksgiving" Ben said.

"well Pops I ain't got nothing to be grateful for," Taraji said pouring more wine.
"even your little girlfriend?" Fantasia exclaimed
"Future wife!" Victoria corrected.

fantasia chuckled. "I don't see it happening sweetie, take your seat!"

"Oh, really, and why is that cause of you?" Vic snapped. "what do you think?" Fantasia asked.

"Well I hate to break it to you sweetie, but it's happening," Vic said.
"I would shoot myself in the ass!" Fantasia said.

"oh then Tasia, where is your gun 'cause we are already married."

What!!!?😂

"Vic stop!" Taraji snapped. "enough is enough of this charades. Fantasia, Taraji, and I Eloped six months ago. The reason we doing this... Is because of her children, she thought they needed time. And cause I am doing it for my fans as well, we agreed to not tell you guys. But now that I wanna see you shoot yourself in the ass, walla!"

Fantasia looked at Taraji, anger written all over her face.
"Mom is this true?" Halle asked. Taraji nodded looking at Fantasia.

Fantasia pulled the chair out and stormed away. "you getting the gun. Can I watch?" Victoria asked.

"Okay enough jokes Madea," Jack said and followed Fantasia.

Ben looked at Taraji. "Pop don't look at me like that," Taraji said. "is this what you want? Cause if it is honey, I support you." He said. "I think so pops"

"Okay. Good. Now, excuse me I'm gonna get my daughter before she shoots herself in the ass" he joked chuckling. "Dad that's not funny," Gabi said. He shrugged and left. Gabi looked at Taraji and then walked inside.

"Remember that game I said I will teach you how to play? Now is the time" Halle said taking Josh with her.

"Well, this turns out great. I can use a real drink" Victoria said and walked inside.
Anna reached for Taraji's hand. Taraji looked at her. They smiled slightly at each other.

Eventually, everybody left the table. Taraji didn't leave. She collected all the wine to become a mixologist.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not ready to go home Vic, you go ahead," Taraji said and grabbed the hand on her shoulder and kissed it. Looking at it, she realized to whom it belonged. She swallowed hard.
"Baby... I'm so, sorry!" She whispered and pulled the hand. Fantasia grabbed a chair next to her.
"what do I call you? Taraji P. Monét? Taraji monét?".