A Moment Of Truth!

Mulai dari awal

"Pretty much. and I'm supposed to re-evaluate your jobs with the Director and Chief Justice in a month. And if you don't find a new partner. I'm afraid I'm gonna fuckup your interview" Fantasia said unashamedly.

Luna scoffed and looked at Miley.
"I love my job. I worked hard for it. I worked 20 Times better than black people in my field, so you know it has to be way harder. I finally fit in, after 15 years on the field. I fell in love with my job again because of my new partner. She is -- she's very good at what she does and we make a pretty insane team. I will go crazy if anyone including you try to fuck that up for me. So Chief. Try fucking up my life and I will grow horns, honey, I will destroy your career here as well. I don't have much connections or power like you. But ask Taraji, my looks bought me hearts at the highest level. Your boss, our boss wants to fuck me. Don't make me stoop that low" Luna said. Fantasia looked at Luna and then Miley. She scoffed. It sounded like a warning.

She turned to leave. Luna and Miley continued their journey.

A few days later

Taraji's phone was going off nonstop in her room, meanwhile, she was in the master bathroom with Tasia. In a steamy shower
Strapped-on
Fucking Fantasia hard.
Moans,
"yes, daddy!" Fantasia found herself in the most submissive position. "you feel that?"

"mmh -hmm yeah! W-wait no don't stop fuck. Yeah, faster daddy. Uhh shit Taraji, oh yes. Shit shit fuck this pussy daddy"

She howled. Legs shaking. Pussy dripping cum.
"yes Daddy, yes yes yes!" she howled cumming harder. More cum dripped off her leg.
Taraji looked at her and smirked. "hmm!" she scoffed.

She then kissed her hard before Fantasia ate her pussy.

After a few cums. They washed off.
Taraji hooped off and got in a robe to go get a bottle of water. She realized she hadn't seen her phone in a while and went to find it.

She found missed calls and A message from her boss.

*Deluca is missing. Report to duty Agent Henson, it is a serious case*...

Taraji's eyes grew out of her face.
Fantasia kissed her from the back. She turned with horror on her face.

"I gotta go to DC. My partner is missing" Taraji said with shock written all over her face.

Fantasia swallowed hard "Uh, okay. I will take you to the airport" Fantasia said. Taraji looked troubled, She just nodded and went to change her clothes and packed a little.

Fantasia took her to the airport

The FBI kept looking for Luna. It was all over the news, every time it popped up on the news Fantasia would change the channel.

"They haven't found her? Damn, mama must be so scared" Halle said after her mother changed the channel.
"what she knows her?" Kia asked. "she's her partner"
"a disrespectful one" Fantasia muttered. They looked at her.

She got up and left.

"looks like your mama's partner was not your mother's favorite person," Kia said. "you think?" Halle snapped at the obvious point by her friend 

That evening, Halle suspecting her mom of being up to no good, saw her mom leave the house at midnight. Wearing black, with gloves and a cap.
Her heart pounded.

A couple of days Later.
Luna was reported dead.

Halle was terrified, but she couldn't talk to anybody about it, she was good at keeping secrets like her mother Fantasia. But she wished she didn't suspect her mother of murder.