Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?

Start from the beginning

"Raji please man"/

"stop treating me like a kid. I'm a grown-ass woman who's very much good at what she does"

"I know. But your arm is in pain"
"I'm done debating about my arm and its pain," Taraji said cocking and inserting bullets in her gun.
"Just that you are my work wife. You are already hurt so im worried alright?"
Taraji looked at Deluca with a raised eyebrow.

"a what now?"
"nothing. Never mind. Call it" Deluca looked upset.

"boys go around the back. Back up in the front. Deluca, you and I are going in" Taraji said. They went in.

Back in New York City
A couple of days later.

"Chief, do you have a minute?" Kelly asked. "Yes Gates, what's up?"

"about my friends. How they behaved at the hotel and how clingy they became. I told them off because I didn't want them costing me my job. I love this job" she said.

"You love your job and Gates, you are good at it. That's why there is a raise in your near future, I just can't make it official yet because I'm too busy. But it's gonna happen. But yes your pals are stupid. You need new friends. Especially that Milly girl."

"I know, she's a lot. Thanks, Chief. Good night" she left.
Fantasia got a reminder.
*Taraji is coming home tonight*
She smiled and called Taraji with a huge smile on her face

On call
Taraji: Hey beautiful. Uh, baby, I can't be home tonight. I'm too tired to fly. I will fly in the morning.
Fantasia: that's okay. I can survive a couple more hours. See you tomorrow.

They hang up.

THAT NIGHT IN DC

Taraji was changing in the bureau. "I thought you left for NYC already," Deluca said stepping in. "I feel tired. I'm gonna do that tomorrow"
"about earlier, when I called you my... I should have said partner. I'm sorry" She was nervous to even say it out loud.

Taraji chuckled. "it's okay Deluca. Is not like I am hitched. I can be your work wife. See you next mission" Taraji said patting her on her way out. Deluca blushed.

About 11 am the next day.
In New York City.

Fantasia woke up late. She went to the kitchen to make something to eat. Gina was at work. Jack left again, this time he left with Josh.

Looks like she was alone at home. She opened the refrigerator to think of something to eat.
She felt hands around her waist. She smiled. "coffee?" She asked before turning.
"does it come with your kisses?" Taraji asked.

Fantasia turned and picked Taraji up and placed her on the kitchen counter. Taraji gasped turned on. They looked into each other's eyes.
Fantasia blushed. Her cheeks were literally pink.
"What?" Taraji asked grinning. "You. You make my heart skip a beat." Fantasia said. Taraji blushed tucking her hair behind her ear... "hi there lover" she said. "hey baby girl" Fantasia said. "so about those kisses you promised me..." Taraji began.

Fantasia grabbed Taraji by the back of her neck and pulled her closer. They kissed hard.
"Taraji, you are the love of my life" Fantasia expressed.

"And you are the love of mine baby," Taraji said.
They kissed again. They were headed somewhere with that kiss when Halle and her best friend walked in from the back.
Fantasia and Taraji pulled from each other. Fantasia immediately left the room, and Taraji saw that.

"mama, you home." Halle said and rushed to Taraji and gave her the biggest hug. "ou, ouch ouch!" Taraji muttered. "mama everything okay?"

"yes. Just that. I got shot at the job honey"