48. Craziness (New year gift)

Start from the beginning

"Because she doesn't want to marry me."

Ezra hit his shoulder. "Then make her fall in love with you. That way she will agree to the marriage."

"She's an ice cube, mom." Heidith felt it was extremely difficult to make her fall for him. He was neither a romantic person nor a playboy. Although his IQ was great, his EQ was low. At least, he thought like that.

"Then become a fire ball to melt her. You are my boy. My flower prince would never fail to catch a butterfly."

Heidith: "..."
He started coughing at her cheesy words.

"Mom, what are you saying?" His face flushed pink. "Flower prince? The heck!"

"Don't curse." Ezra pinched his ear. "In my eyes, you are the most handsome boy in this world. So don't worry about it. Just believe in yourself."

Heidith turned his gaze towards her. Smiling, he said, "Then mom, you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Ezra hit his shoulder again. "Liar!"

"Why did you hit me? I said the truth." Heidith felt wronged at her accusation.

"For how long?" Ezra rolled her eyes.

"Forever." His voice filled with confidence.

"Go away," Ezra murmured. However, she failed to hide the smile that conquered her lips. "Both father and son are so capable of fooling me."

"No, we aren't fooling you. We just love you, mom." Heidith hugged her as he hid his face on her stomach lightly, thinking of his little brother. "And my brother loves you too."

Ezra felt so happy that she almost melted. She felt so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

"She will fall in love with you, son. You are a good boy after all." She whispered softly as her gaze filled with love.

Heidith was at the verge of sleeping. He couldn't properly hear what she said. He subconsciously replied her with a 'Mmm' and drifted off to the Dreamland.

That night, he saw a weird dream.

In his dream, he saw a beautiful girl wearing a knee length white silk dress with wavy red hair fell on her waist dancing like a waterfall. In her right hand, she was holding a dagger. She tore open his shirt using the dagger saying, "I hate you, I wanna kill you!" Her blue eyes sparkled in malice.

Heidith smirked and took the dagger from her hand. He removed his damaged white shirt, exposing his muscular abdomen and steady chest. Then he cut his chest using the dagger, letting the blood come out.

Under the girl's curious gaze, he took his blood onto his thumb and applied them on her lips. "You are thirsty for my blood, right? How's that? Do you like it?" He asked in a husky voice.

The girl licked his blood using her tongue, appearing like an alluring seductress, breaking his last thread of self-control. She nodded her head and said, "More."

The next second, Heidith pulled her towards him, making her lips collide with the wound on his chest. "Taste," His voice was dangerously low as he tightly held her between his strong arms.

The girl showed no hesitation. She licked the blood off his chest, her tongue moving fast all over his wound, not leaving a single drop.

When she finished it, she looked at him pleadingly. "More."

Heidith chuckled at her cute yet sexy expression. His eyes darkened with desire as he took the dagger again. Handing it over to her, he said, "Do it yourself."