"No way." Fury couldn't believe it. "King Edwin loves his wife a lot. Everyone says that."

Heidith shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows whether he's faking it. I think this Dylan wants to become the emperor in both countries."

"No." Fury shook his head and advised, "Don't jump into conclusions so soon. We don't know if he's truly an illegitimate child. Hey, how about this? Search everywhere. You may find some hints."

Heidith carefully examined the book again. "I can't find anything," He said after a while before putting the book on his chest as he looked at the starry night with a troubled look on his face.

"Do you only have that book?" Fury asked disappointedly. "What a pity!"

Heidith's eyes lit up as he recalled something. "Wait, no. I have something else." He slipped his hand into his pants pocket.

"Not now. Check it when you go back to your room!" Fury almost facepalmed himself. He didn't know what to do with this boy.

"I'm curious."

Heidith took out the necklace and checked the golden pendant under the moonlight. His eyebrows knitted together as he touched the pendant using his warm fingertips.

"Holy shi!" Suddenly he gasped and straightened his upper body, totally forgetting where he was currently staying. As a result, he lost his balance and fell off his Dragon's back.

"The hell!" Fury rolled his eyes and quickly caught him. "I told you to sit properly. See! You almost died."

Heidith's voice was dead serious as he said, "Dragon, take me directly to his majesty."

Fury gulped in fear. He realized that something wasn't quite good. "Okay, master." He sped up and went straight to the building where the king's bedchamber was located in.

Foneth almost cursed when he heard the knock on his door. He despised it when someone interrupted his sleep especially when he was sleeping alone. It was difficult for him to sleep without his wife by his side and when he finally entered the dreamland, someone dared to snap him out of it.

With an annoyed growl, he grabbed his sword and opened the door cautiously. There he saw his son whom he met not so long ago.

Foneth felt his blood boil in anger. Before he could lash out on him, Heidith took the initiative to speak. "Your majesty, I apologise for interrupting your sleep but I have something urgent to tell you."

"What is it?" Foneth rubbed his eyes as he tried to adjust to the lights.

"Lemme show you." Heidith put Dylan's necklace on the king's palm. "Take a look at this pendant."

Foneth checked both sides carelessly before squinting his eyes. "What?"

"Alas, dad! Look carefully!"

"This child!" Foneth sighed before checking it again. His expression changed when he recognised what it was. "This... This is the signature of Kingdom Edwina. How and where did you find it?"

Heidith raised a brow. "That's it?"

Foneth frowned as he checked the letters thoroughly. He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Wow! This is the princess's necklace."

Heidith clicked his tongue. "Exactly."

"You woke me up just to show this?"

"No, dad." Heidith explained, "I discovered something important. Zadhea is actually Dylan."

"What the hell are you talking about?" King Foneth was dumbfounded. He thought his son was babbling nonsense. "How can you say so?"

"First, from the book I found. Dylan... I meant Zadhea. She scratched something on that book when she spied on the royal castle."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Foneth couldn't take it anymore.

"Listen, dad." Heidith felt helpless. "Now I remember it, when I touched his... I meant her waist, I actually felt how soft it was. Like it wasn't a man's waist. I could hold it like a vase." His face blushed like a tomato as he felt so embarrassed. He changed his words quickly, "And their eyes... They are both blue."

Foneth sneered at his stupid words. "Ha ha, clumsy boy! Do you think only Zadhea and Dylan have blue eyes? Again, Dylan is her sibling. It makes sense if they have same eye colour. They got it from their father just like you got yours from your mother."

Heidith felt his head ache. He didn't know how to convince him. "What about her waist?" He took out his last card although he felt a little shy to say such things.

"What's wrong with her waist?" Foneth asked back. "Some guys do have feminine features."

Heidith: "..." 'Fine. I gave up.'

"Now, shoo! I wanna sleep." Foneth kicked him out of his chamber and slammed the door.

Heidith stood there like a fool for a few seconds before walking towards the gardens.

The cold breeze made him calm down as he sat on the bench made of stones, his elbows on his lap as he bent over.

"Aaah, I wish I could talk to someone!" He brushed his hands over his thick black hair.

"What about me?" Someone's gentle voice sounded nearby.