Harry sick after hike in LA

Start from the beginning

The nausea came on quite suddenly, although Harry had felt shaky and slightly woozy since the hike ended, but the actual gut churning hadn't started till about 15 minutes into the drive back. He took a deep breath, taking a small sip of water to try and calm himself but when the water instantly tried to come back up he started shaking and sweating with worry. "You alright man?" His friend was now looking at him worried "you've gone all quiet on me" he continued and Harry hadn't even realized he had been quiet for so long and he gave his friend a weary smile. "Feel like I'll be sick.." Harry just barely murmured out bringing a hand to his stomach. His friend was looking on in worry return to decide if he needed to pull over. Harry was not looking good, his complexion taking on greenish grey color and sweat was pooling at his hairline.

"Want me to pull off?" He asked and Harry placed a cautionary hand over his mouth nodding his head. The waves of nausea were strong, and his mouth tasted terrible and he had that terrible dizzy feeling, his throat contracting as he tried to hold in gags. As his friend pulled off to the side of the busy 101 in Calabasas, Harry feared he wasn't gonna make it out of the car before puking. But with sheer will and luck the car stopped and he heard his door unlock and without even thinking he was pushing out the door, bending at the waist with a heave. The vomit came quickly and he took a shuttering breath as he coughed and heaved onto the ground again.

After a minute of relentless gags, Harry straightened up and right in front of him he saw a pair of paparazzi. Shit. Turning back to the car, he quickly got back in. "Sorry mate, don't know what wrong with me." Harry mumbled out trying to reign in his nausea, not wanting to continue to put on a show for the paps. "You're good, heat got the better of ya, happens to the best of us." His friend replied rubbing his back lightly," you good to go again?" He asked and Harry nodded taking a small sip of water to rid his mouth of the vile taste of his own sick.

After sitting in silence as Harry sat with his head back against the headrest, eyes closed tightly, his friend finally broke the silence. "Do you want me to call Lou, let him know you're not feeling well?" And with those words Harry felt tears coming to eyes slightly, just wanting to be home so Louis could take care of him. Giving his boyfriend a warning that he was coming home sick was probably a good idea. Harry just nodded letting out a small "mhm" in his direction, not opening his eyes, not wanting to feel the embarrassment of getting sick on the side of the highway, that in his head would be worse if he opened his eyes, but really the embarrassment was already there, and adding to that he really did not feel well at all.  He listened in as his mate called Louis quickly.

"Hey Louis, yeah I'm with Harry" there was some back and forth small talk that Harry toned out as he sat trying to keep his stomach contents at bay until at least he was home in his own bathroom. His friend continued,"yeah just wanted to catch you before the pictures got out, Harry got sick on the side of the 101." Harry could already imagine Louis starting to worry. "No no, I think he's fine, we're back in the car now, I'm about 10 minutes out from y'all's place, just wanted to let you know he's sick and some stupid paps got pictures of him throwing up of course" Harry tried not to think about the unpleasant pictures that he's sure were going to be surfacing any time now. God why couldn't he have waited till he was home, now the whole world was gonna see him throw up. Harry had to push the thought away, already feeling his belly get queasy just thinking about it.  He toned out the rest of the conversation between his friend and Louis just wanting to get home.

Before he knew it they were pulling through the gate and Harry finally opened his eyes and he could already see Louis waiting for them on the front porch. He had a look of concern, his brows furrowed.  When they parked the car, Harry finally looked at his friend," I'm so sorry mate really, I don't know if it was the heat or dehydration, I really had a great time, we'll have to catch up again when I'm well." Harry said stumbling over his words slightly.  "Promise you're good, we'll catch up again soon. Feel better!" His friend patted him on the back as Harry gave a final wave, getting out of the car.  Louis was by his side before he'd even fully stepped away from the vehicle and as his friends car pulled away Harry fell into Louis embrace,"what's wrong my love?" Louis asked as he smoothed his hand over the back of Harry's neck trailing down his back feeling his sweat soaked shirt. "Feel so sick Lou.. don't know why" Harry responded as they finally pulled away and walked inside.

Once the front door was shut and locked Harry's body must have realized he was in a safe place cause his stomach decided it was not done and he looked at Louis wearily, and Louis nearly saw his face turn white as a sheet as if he'd seen a ghost. "Alright go to the bathroom, go go" Louis ushered Harry quickly to their bathroom downstairs off the kitchen and Harry just barely made it as a heave tore through his throat and he had to throw himself to his knees in front of the toilet.  Retching over and over again, Harry started to cry, sobs making it all worse. "Shh shh you're fine babe, get it all up" Louis comforted as he ran a steady hand over his back.  Harry didn't know if the throwing up was ever going to end, but finally with a final dry heave he sat back from the toilet, looking away, not being able to stomach looking at his own sick.

Louis flushed the toilet quickly, standing to grab a rag, wetting it in the sink before placing it over the back of Harry's neck.  "What's gotten you so sick darling? You were fine before you left huh?" Louis questioned as he wiped the toilet seat clean, then offered some tissues to Harry for him to blow his nose and wipe his mouth clean. "Felt sick after the hike, don' know Lou, feel awful." Harry's words turned mumbled as he pulled his knees up to his chest, forehead pressing into his knee caps. Louis let out a sad noise as he pulled Harry into his side, sitting beside him. "Must've gotten dehydrated huh? Anything hurt, or just your stomach yucky?" Louis asked going into caretaker mode.  Harry had an iffy stomach sometimes randomly, especially if he didn't get enough sleep or eat well or drink enough water.  His poor body just couldn't handle getting out of his healthy routine.

"Only slept 4 hours, body must just be exhausted" Harry answered back and he looked at Louis sadly. "Cuddles?" Harry asked with just a tiny smile and Louis couldn't help but grin back at him. "Always, let's get you showered and in bed, love." Louis got to his feet first hands reaching out to help Harry up.  Harry was wobbly slightly on his feet, but they made it up the stairs and into their en-suite. "Get in love, I'm gonna grab up clothes and I'll meet you in there." Louis said as he left Harry to get in the shower, going to get them both some comfy clothes for relaxing all day. 

After both boys had showered, Louis of course washing Harry's hair and body for him since he was so tired and feeling unwell, they got cuddled up under their duvet.  "Rub my belly please" Harry whimpered out quietly like a small child and Louis didn't waste a second pulling Harry into his chest so he could wrap his arms around him to rub at the ill boys stomach. "Always gonna take care of my baby" Louis whispered sweetly into Harry's ear as they both closed their eyes falling asleep for a much needed afternoon nap.

—————————
I wanted this to be better but I was starting to lack motivation near the end so I chose a good stopping point ahhh!! But hopefully you guys enjoy!
This is my Larry take on Harry getting sick on the side of the 101 in LA! Also idk which friend was in the car with him so I just kept referring to him as "friend" lol
Xx