18

────
The sweetest dreams can't be reality
────

It didn't take long for Charlie to waltz in my room. He was quite frantic at first but once he saw I was alright he was calmed down. "I'm fine Charlie."

"What happened kiddo?"

"I don't know, I can't remember just yet."

"You let me know once you do. I'll have that motherfucker behind bars in an instant." Charlie threatened which caused me and Minho to laugh.

I had never heard Charlie curse before so it was something of a sight to behold or well hear in this case.

"I will don't worry."

"I always worry kid, now I've got to go back to work now. I'll trust you'll take care of him Minho." Charlie was deadly serious right now.

"Yeah I will don't worry sir."

"Good. See you tomorrow kiddo." Charlie said before kissing the top of my head.

I waved at him before I cuddled up against Minho again. "I had a nice dream before it turned into a nightmare."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Mhm, it was about that day you were supposed to take me someplace. We ended up at this beautiful flower field in the bright sun. You walked up to me and you were a shining disco ball." I chuckled softly. "It was the most beautiful thing I'd seen. We talked some more and then we got into this argument about us being together."

I sucked in a deep breath. "I ran away from you but you came after me. We were both crying and confessed and ended up dating. We returned to the flower field to spend some more time together. Then you told me to tell you about my dreams and if they always felt this realistic. Then you told me to wake up."

"You warped into my mother and she strangled me and told me to wake the fuck up because it would be too easy to kill me like this. I was drowing in darkness before I heard your voice and you pulled me out of the darkness and I awoke here in the hospital." I finished telling the tale and he just looked at me.

"Ji.. did any of your dreams ever come true? What was your last dream about?"

"Um I don't know? It was about you and me at the flower field. Your face was in the far distance so I didn't know it was you. Every night you kept getting closer and closer, I saw you shining like a sparkly discoball. I saw you use speed and super strength and what not, I could never explain it till I figured out you were a vampire." I explained.

"Let's go to sleep now Ji. You need the rest."

"I've been asleep for 2 weeks. I think I've gotten enough rest don't you?"

"Please Jisung." He pleaded with me so how could I refuse? (Anyone who gets the reference I love you!)

"Fine, stay with me?" He smiled at me and nodded. We shuffled around a bit so we were both laying flat on our backs on the bed.

Minho had his hand in my hair , playing with it. To anyone it would look like we're lovers but we are far from it. The way things were going we'd never be anything but friends.

My thoughts helped me slip into a deep slumber rather fast.

I once again was in a dark space, suddenly it lit up and I saw the most horrifying scene. I screamed and gasped awake.

I looked around frantically for my one source of comfort. "Minho?" I called out hoping he'd appear in front of me but he didn't.

I got out of bed with a struggle and ran out of the room. I didn't care that my stitches would rip open or that it hurt like shit.

I ran through the empty white hospital walls going into a certain direction, it just felt right. I just knew he was there for some reason.

I heard voices in the distance, familiar voices.

"He dreamt about me Chan. He dreamt about me being a vampire. He dreamt about where I would take him. This isn't some coincidence!" Minho spoke rather soft but I could still hear him perfectly.

"It's peculiar, I'll look into it. But it could mean nothing but dreams."

I was about to round the corner and see them when I heard him call my name. "Jisung?" I rounded the corner and he had turned to me with a confused face.

I immediately ran to him and threw myself into his arms. He was surprised at first his body tensing before slowly relaxing. His arms wrapped around me and kept me safe.

"You shouldn't be out of bed."

I shook my head. "I woke up and you weren't there."

"How'd you know where I was?"

"I don't know. I ran out of the room and just had a feeling that guided me to you. Please don't leave me." I stated sobbing slightly.

"Hey hey shh, Ji it's alright I'm here. I won't leave hm?" He was speaking softly caressing my back to help comfort me. "What's got you so shaken up?"

"I had another dream. It was terryfing." I shook my head not wanting to relive it.

"I think I know what this is. Minho did you have a feeling Jisung was there before you even turned around to spot him?"

"Yeah, I mean normally I'd know because I can read minds but I can't read jisung's. I just had a feeling he was there y'know?"

"Alright. I'll do some more research and I'll let you know. For now we've gotta treat those ripped stitches. I'm surprised you haven't noticed him bleeding yet Min."

Minho pushed me away slightly and I whined delving myself back into his arms. "Ji let me see." I shook my head "no."

"Baby please, I just need to see how much you're bleeding. I'm not going anywhere. You'll be right back into my arms afterwards okay?"

I reluctantly nodded and stepped back so he could see how much I was bleeding.

:)