3

────
The chaos inside my head is nothing compared to the chaos inside these halls
────

All eyes were on me as I made my way through the mass of students to my first class. I entered the classroom and saw the teacher sitting at his desk.

"Um hi."

He glanced up and gave me a sweet smile. "Ah you must be Jisung. Go take a seat next to Mike as he seems to be sitting alone today."

I simply nodded and walked to the student he pointed at. "Are you Mike?"

The boy looked at me and nodded. "You must be Jisung and I suppose your my seat mate for today."

I nodded and sat next to him.

During the entire class he tried to engage into small talk with me. I tried to reply back as much as I could but I hate social interactions my anxiety just can not.

After math was finished I made my way to my next class which was Spanish. "I'll see you during recess Jisung!" Mike called after me before I entered the classroom.

I let out a sigh my social battery already reaching its peak. I sat next to an empty seat because everywhere else was taken and I wanted the peace the quietness would bring me.

No hablo Espanol you know?

After Spanish I walked around a bit because it was recess time and everybody went to their friends and shit.

I walked to my locker and stuffed some books into it before I felt an arm sling around my shoulders.

"Yo Jisung, come I want to introduce you to some of my friends." Mike said as he basically dragged me with him to where his friends were.

"We have Jessica and Angela with the glasses and over there that's Eric. Angela and Eric write the school paper so be careful with that." Mike laughed as everyone smiled at me.

"Hey you're in my Spanish class right?"

I nodded and she smiled at me. "Jisung right? Well it's nice to meet you Jisung, next time let's sit next to each other in Spanish hm?"

I tried to not visibly sigh as I was humanly exhausted and just replied with a "sure." That was a bit dragged out but they didn't seem to notice.

After successfully staying awake for the next two classes it was time for lunch. I walked to the lunch que to get some food, I wasn't really hungry so I'd just see what I could get.

I ended up getting a simple apple. I walked further inside the cafeteria to find some spot where I can sit alone. I prefer some quiet time to recharge.

Of course life wasn't going to go my way and as I was walking towards and empty table some jocks tripped me be it on purpose or not.

I braced myself to be face planted with the floor you know and be embarrassed for the rest of my life. But instead I was met with someone's arm around my waist.

I looked up ready to thank whoever had caught me but I was astounded with who I saw. "You're the disco ball from my dream." I muttered but I'm quite sure he heard me as his eyes went wide.

"Jisung!" It was Jessica, she now stood beside me and glared at the jocks who tripped me. "It was by accident I swear Jessica. I'm sorry man." I was out of the strangers arms before I knew it and just waved the guy off.

Jessica dragged me to the table she and her friends sat at. They all resumed their chattering and I looked around trying to spot the guy.

I found him sitting at a table surrounded by a few other guys. He glanced at me before I looked away. I tapped Jessica's shoulder.

"Hey who's that?" I asked and pointed at the table behind us.

"They are doctor Bang's foster children, family? I'm not sure really. It's complicated. But they are all like together together except for Minho Lee, the one that saved your ass from falling."

"I see thanks." I took a few bites from my apple stealing some glances from that table every now and then.

I was so insanely confused as to why I saw him in my dreams and why I even dreamt of a person I've never even seen before. It baffled me beyond compare.

After lunch I had biology. I was rather good at it so I didn't really hate the class but I didn't look forward to it either.

"Jisung Han?" I cringed but nodded nonetheless to the biology teacher. "You can sit next to Minho, the empty spot over there."

My eyes slightly showed panic as I didn't know what to expect. But I looked at him and he looked disgusted by me?

I scoffed before rolling my eyes and taking a seat next to him. He scooted his chair away a bit from me. I rolled my eyes again at his actions.

I felt incredibly offended beyond compare. When biology was finished he rushed out of the building and I just scowled at his behaviour.

I took my back and went to the office to give them my sheet of paper with all the signatures from the teachers on it.

Once I entered the office I was met with him Minho. He was asking the nice lady about something.

"There must be something else I can take? Please I'll take anything instead of biology." He pleaded with her.

I scoffed and he heard me. "I'm sorry dear but there's nothing else available for you to take."

He glanced at me and nodded. "It's fine I'll manage." And then he walked past me.

"Oh hi Jisung dear." She smiled at me and I handed her the paper. "Thank you. Have a nice evening now dear."

"You too miss."