39

────
We are soulmates connected by fate
────

After Charlie left me and Minho were all alone in the house. The others had to finish something or so they said. I didn't have a clue.

Minho and I were just enjoying each other's presence, his lips on my neck. My ass on his already hard crotch.

"Shit they're back." Minho mumbled against my skin. I groaned "fucking cockblockers." Minho chuckled.

Soon enough the others entered the house. All smiling silly. "What?"

"A surprise!" Felix said handing me keys. I looked confused. "It's your own space! You're still young lovebirds. You can continue what we cockblocked there." Felix winked and I internally cursed him.

I smiled. "Thanks, Min let's go." I immensely pulled him with me and we rushed to the house.

It was beautiful. "It's so pretty! Let's go check out the bedroom first!" I smirked and Minho nodded.

The door slammed open as I was pushed against it, Minho's lips against mine. The kiss was hungry and lustful.

Minho pushed me inside and I immediately stumbled on the bed. He got on top of me. Everything was so much rougher. He wasn't holding back this time and I loved it.

His hands roamed my body and my cock was aching for his touch. We were both incredibly hard. He rubbed his hard on down on mine which caused me to moan at the friction.

He ripped my shirt off as he grinded down on my crotch. He was kissing my jaw down to my neck and chest. My hand was in his hair while the other one was gripping the bedsheets.

(If y'all couldn't guess, smut ahead)

Our crotches kept grinding together making us both moan and pant. "Fuck me already." I moaned out and Minho chuckled seductively.

He threw off his shirt and pants before pulling mine off along with my boxers. My cock sprang free, pre cum already leaking.

Minho smirked before going down on me. This was amazing. I moaned out at the feeling, my body shaking from the pleasure.

"God~" I pulled at his hair and he smirked as I was close. "I'm close." I whined and he only went faster and harder making me immediately cum.

I was slightly panting still shaken up from my high. When I felt a cold teasing finger at my entrance. "Don't hold back on my account." I muttered and he pushed in his finger.

I revelled at the feeling as he slowly started drawing his finger back before pushing it in again. Once I got used to the feeling he added another one, scissoring me.

His fingers brushed against my prostrate making me shudder in pleasure. His fingers kept abusing my prostrate pressing down on it.

Soon four fingers were pumping in and out of my hole, I was a moaning mess, already dying for his dick in me.

"Put your cock in me and fuck me goddammit!"

Minho pulled his fingers out and raised his eyebrow. "Someone turned cocky." He chuckled before taking off his own boxers letting his dick free from the pressure of the fabric.

"Though I must admit I can't deny that pretty mouth of yours. so why don't you suck me off before I destroy you completely hm?" He smirked as I desperately nodded while whining at his words.

Minho got on the bed and held his cock before my mouth. I happily opened my mouth as he pushed himself in.

I used my tongue to swirl around his tip causing him to groan. He placed his hands on the bed before snapping his hips, pushing his cock to the back of my throat making me gag.

He kept abusing my throat, groaning at the pleasure he was getting.

Tears pricked my eyes from the continued gagging. He pulled out, my face looked so fucked out and I could see he enjoyed the view a little too much. He kissed me and I kissed back eagerly as I felt him go down again.

His tip rubbing, teasing my entrance. He pulled away before pushing into me. Both of us moaning. "Shit so tight baby." He grunted before pushing in further.

Once he was fully in he waited until I adjusted to his size. "You- you can move." I breathed out and he instantly pulled back out only to slam back in. His pace was slow yet powerful.

Gradually his thrusts gotten faster and harder. Both of us were moaning loudly fulfilled by the pleasure.

I was close I could feel it. But I wanted to cum with him. "Mm close~" I whined out and Minho sped up.

"Me too baby, cum for me." He groaned.

My high was approaching and I felt my body trembling. Minho kissed me again, his hands still roaming my body, stationed at my waist. He pulled me down on him to make his high approach faster.

Our tongues mingled together as I moaned into the kiss as I came all over my stomach and his. My hole clenched around his dick.

Minho cursed before cuming too. He rode out both of our highs before slowly pulling out and crashing down besides me.

"That was perfect. I could go for another round." Minho chuckled.

"Yeah welcome to never getting tired or needing rest. We can do this all week." He smirked.

"I can say I like that. You definitely held back so damn much when I was still a human. I like it more when you go fully out." I smirked and Minho smiled before kissing my head. "Let's get cleaned up." I nodded.

')