33

────
Even when near death I still want you
────

"You want to play baseball?" I asked Minho confused.

"Yeah it's storming tonight, perfect weather for playing."

I gave him a confused look.

He chuckled before saying. "You'll see why, if you come."

"Yeah did you forget that I'm grounded for my little escapade?"

"I don't think Charlie will mind if you're with me. He adores me."

"He really does. Which is truly amazing to me. You're going to have to ask tho."

Minho laughed before nodding and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, back hugging me.

I leaned into the touch and closed my eyes. I loved being this close to him.

"You never explained how you found me."

"It's rather weird to be honest. It's something Chan told me."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, he placed his on my hips.

"What did he say?"

"He told me a story about a vampire and a human who were soulmates. They shared a strong connection that let them know when the other was in danger. It also helped them find each other."

"Are you saying we're like that? Is that how you found me? By this connection we share?"

Minho nodded. "I can't explain it but it's how I found you. Whether Chan's story is actually true or not is still uncertain." He stated and I hummed.

"I like believing it's true, I like knowing we're soulmates." I chuckled softly and Minho squeezed my waist.

"Even if the story is just a story. You are and always will be my soulmate Ji, even if I technically don't have a soul." He chuckled.

"Every being has a soul Minho. It's how you love. Without a soul you wouldn't be capable to love." I smiled at him and he kissed me softly.

"You're so cute, always knowing how to make my heart beat faster."

I smiled at that, kissing him again. "I love that pretty mouth of yours."

I giggled. "Yeah? What else do you love about me?"

"That pretty little brain of yours that loves to hurt you, but always does it best to make others happy. I love how you work." My cheeks flushed and I whined "stopppp"

Minho chuckled before laying his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his breath tingle my skin. His lips were soft on my skin.

He was gently sucking on my skin making my breath hitch. I could already guess there would be a mark there soon.

Soon he pulled away to be met with my flushed face. He smirked before whispering in my ear. "Charlie's home."

My hands quickly flew to my neck when the door opened. Charlie looked at me with his eyebrow raised in question to my behaviour.

"Is everything alright kiddo?"

"Yeah, everything is fine! Minho has something to ask you! I'll go and put on a hoodie. I'm cold." I quickly excused myself and ran upstairs.

I could hear Minho's wicked laugh. If only I could kill him. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Okay not that bad. I quickly put on some foundation to hide this new mark along with the already hidden marks.

I took a hoodie and pulled it on before going back downstairs.

"He's gonna be staying with your family then?"

"Yes sir, you know Chan won't let him out of his sight and will take good care of him."

"So will you?"

"Of course without question sir." Minho smiled.

"Alright, Jisung you can go with Minho and his family to play baseball. Although I think you'll do more watching than playing."

"Hey! I can play baseball." I pouted and Charlie smiled ruffling my hair. "yeah yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." He said before I nodded.

:)