35

────
Even the most excruciating pain couldn't keep me away from you
────

Before any of them could react the vampire was upon them. He'd already bitten Jisung's arm. He was roughly shoved back by Minho.

His other friends held him back. "I'll kill you!" Minho growled.

"We're sorry, we will take our leave now. You can still save him." The other said before dragging away the one that bite Jisung.

Minho was seeing red, itching to go after them and kill the man.

"Minho! Jisung needs you right now."

At the mention of his lover's name he immediately crouched down bedside him.

"Don't leave yet Jisung please." He begged with tears falling down his face.

"You can still save him, you can suck out the vemon or you could let the change happen." Chan said with a serious aura surrounding him.

Minho clasped Jisung's hand in his, he didn't know what to do.

"It hurts." Jisung croaked out.

"I know baby, I don't know what to do." Minho cried. This was Jisung's choice and he couldn't possibly make that one for him.

"I can't decide for him. It's not my choice to make." He cried out.

"Min." Jisung breathed heavy. Minho inched closer to him. "I wanna be with you forever." He whispered before passing out from the pain.

And so the choice was made. They'd let him go through the transformation.

They returned back home and Jisung was brought to Minho's room. Minho sat next to him, watching over him. He wanted to be there with him when he woke up.

He'd already notified Charlie Jisung had a little batting accident when playing , but he's being taken care of by Chan and will stay here for a few days.

Minho was lost in thoughts, his hand intertwined with Jisung's. The change was never easy. There was this inexplicable pain linked to it. It burned your entire body.

The venom was pure pain, that was the price you paid for being immortal. The price he didn't want Jisung to pay. He didn't want this life for him regardless of how much he loved him. He liked how Jisung was just human, it made him everything Minho wasn't. It kept him pure. He liked that about Jisung. He liked the pureness of being human.

Unfortunately Jisung would no longer be human, but he was sure Jisung would forever remain pure to Minho.

:)
We're nearing the end.