31

────
Hot blood drips down my neck, it burns so good, I'm addicted
────

"Jisung, glad to have you back. I checked everything and your fine besides the outside bruising. Minho did a good job sewing that cut close. I'll give you some antibiotics for any possible infection. I'll check up on you in a few days to check the progress of your cut and to see if we can remove the stitches." Doctor bang spoke and I nodded along.

Minho stood next to me and gave me a reassuring squeeze before pulling me up. "I'll take him home now." Minho stated and Chan nodded.

"Do we have to worry about your mom?" He asked me silently. "No, she will be preoccupied for a while." I said.

Minho gave me a look. "What did your pretty brain come up with?"

Oh he knows me so well. I smiled at him. "Nothing much really, I just made sure the authorities have her on their radar. She's wanted for many many things. So she's done."

"I'm glad. Good riddance." Minho pecked my cheek and I giggled quietly.

Soon we reached home and we just met Charlie who was going out. "I'm glad your home kiddo, but I just called in the station,  other animal attack. I'll be there all night. I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast alright?"

"Sure, stay safe."

"Minho, I'd appreciate it if you stayed the night just so I know he's safe and he won't be gone again."

I gasped. "I don't need a babysitter!"

"Yes you do baby, I'll gladly make sure he stays put sir."

"Good, I'm counting on you. Now I have to go." We waved Charlie off before going inside.

"So we've got the house all to ourselves tonight." I said and Minho gave me a look before smirking. "Yeah what do you wanna do baby?"

"You."

I was being very bold, but what can I say I'm a horny teenager. And the hormones were talking right now.

"Ji.."

"Please, you just gotta limit your strength."

"You won't hurt me Minho. I really want you to fuck me." He looked at me and kissed me hungrily.

"You'll let me know when I'm too rough on you okay?"

"I will, now shut up and kiss me." He immediately obliged. He brought me to my room and pushed me on the bed.

🔞 3rd pov smut ahead

Minho got on top of Jisung and kissed him passionately. His hands were all over the younger's body. Jisung's were in his hair tugging at it.

Minho licked the youngers bottom lip and slipped in his tongue when he heard him gasp. They had a heated make out session. Tongues dancing with each other.

Minho tugged on his shirt and Jisung broke the kiss to take it off. He also helped Minho take off his shirt before they continued kissing.

Minho slowly disconnected his lips to kiss down his cheek. Then down his jaw line to his neck. He sucked and nibbled on a few spots leaving some dark purple marks.

He got down to his collarbone and stopped. Jisung looked at him and whined. "W.. why'd you stop?"

"Baby, I can't lose control with you. You have to tell me when I'm going to rough and hurting you!"

"I will, just please make me feel good!" He begged.

Minho obliged and continued his actions.

His hands continued their deeds with the nipples as Jisung moaned out in pleasure.