20

────
It was like fireworks exploded
────

Our faces had little space between them before Minho smashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

I crawled on his lap still not breaking the kiss. He bit my lip causing me to gasp as he slid his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was beyond describable. It was simple bliss because it was him.

I let out a moan as he squeezed my ass. It just felt so good. I pulled away not long after for one reason. "Slow down Min some of us still have to breathe." I chuckled as he gave awkward smile.

"So does this mean you're my boyfriend now?" I asked him hopeful.

He planted a peck on my lips. "Does that answer your question baby?"

I grinned madly and nodded hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad that you're finally mine." I mumbled into his neck. He giggled before speaking. "Likewise Hannie."

I started placing soft pecks on his neck. I could feel him shiver a bit at my actions so I simply continued them. I was trailing kisses along his neck till I found his sweet spot.

"Hm."

Bingo. I kept kissing Minho behind his ear. I decided to leave a mark so I bite down on his skin making him moan out. I laped my tongue over the spot and nibbled at it till it was starting to form a mark.

"Mine." I whispered against his skin before leaving some more marks along his neck. "Darling." He warned me making me pull my head up.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly.

"No I enjoyed it very much. You're just making it very hard for me to control myself." He admitted.

"Then don't. Pleasure me love." I stated seductively.

I could see something change in Minho's eyes. In a flash I was pinned to the bed Minho on-top of me. He slowly but hungrily kissed me.

I kissed him back, his hands started to roam my body. Sinful sounds escaped my mouth at the feeling of ecstasy. His lips on my jaw before going down on my neck.

I could feel his wet tongue against my skin wetting my skin before biting down on it to create a trail of marks. This continued till he found my sweet spot. It caused me to let out a very loud moan.

His lips pulled into a smirk as he kept abusing that spot on my collarbone.

His hands ripped open my bloodied shirt. They roamed over my stomach before reaching my nipples playing with them for a bit. Minhos face went down and he kissed my stitches softly still playing with my nipples which caused me to arch my back.

"Shh baby, be careful."

"Ngh~ please Minho I need you!" I whined as my pants were getting very tight and uncomfortable.

"I'm only going to go down on you darling."

I whined at that. "You will take what I give you or it's nothing understand?" He asked as his fingers held my chin making me look at him.

I swallowed harshly being so turned on by him right now and nodded. "I understand."

He smiled at me. "Good you're in no condition to be absolutely wrecked by me that way. We'll do that when you're healed." He said before kissing my stitches once more.

His left hand went to my pants and pulled them down. His mouth was on my nipple as his free hand was palming my hard on through my boxers.

"Mm Min please!" I whined out desperately wanting to feel him.

He obliged with my pleads and took off my boxers immediately taking my pre cum leaking length into his mouth. I moaned at the feeling of his wet mouth around my cock.

His tongue swirled around my head stopping between the slit. My back arched at this. He smirked at the sight of me before taking me whole and bobbing his head up and down my length.

"Fuck~"

Minho hummed around my dick making it twitch at the extra stimulation. He completely deep throated me filling me with absolute pleasure. His hands going up to play with my nipples.

My hand wound up in his hair and I helped guide his head making me feel soooo good.

"Mm close!" I whined

Minho swirled his tongue around pushing me over the edge. "Minho ahh~" I came into his mouth and he swallowed it before helping me through my high.

He pulled off with a pop. "You taste delicious sungie." He smirked as I hid my face from embarrassment. He chuckled before pulling up my pants and boxers. He layed down beside me and I curled into him again. "That was amazing thank you boyfie." He smiled and kissed my forehead before I nuzzled off to sleep.

:)