23

────
A love is as powerful as those who love
────

I sat there a bit embarrassed because of what Felix said but I tried to shrug off the feeling. "This is really good!" I said as I tasted the tteokbokki.

"Glad you like it Jisung."

"Does it do Korea justice? We can't really tell." Hyunjin added a bit embarrassed.

I quickly nodded as it really did. It made me realise how much I actually missed my home country. If only it wasn't for my stupid birth mother I wouldn't have left.

But then I wouldn't have met Minho, so sometimes suffering does bring about something good later on in life.

I felt a hand on my thigh. "Ji, are you alright?" Minho asked me his eyes showcasing worry.

I gave him a smile and nodded. "Yes, just thinking about my home country." Minho gave me a sympathetic smile which I just shrugged off.

I continued eating and just overall enjoying the taste of the tteokbokki. "So Jisung, how do you like living with Charlie? It probably isn't an easy situation."

"I like living with Charlie, he's actually really nice. He's one of the best foster dad's I've had. He's actually trying and that's what matters, he may not be perfect but I don't care about perfect."

"Aw that's actually so sweet!" Felix exclaimed and I gave him a soft smile.

"You guys are actually really good cooks! Did any of you have this as a job when you were still human?"

"I baked a lot when I was still human. I actually miss baking."

"Well you can always bake for me if you'd like."

"I'd love too!"

Changbin chuckled at Felix' enthusiasm. I could see how much he adores Felix.

"Well we'll best leave you and Minho to yourselves now. Thank you for meeting with us Jisung." Chan smiled showing his dimples.

"Thank god." Minho muttered before standing up and dragging me with him. I shot a quick wave to them, with a sheepish smile.

I could hear them chuckle.

"Min, why the rush?"

Minho dragged me into his room, slamming the door close before pulling me into a messy kiss. My back hit the door and I closed my eyes kissing back.

"They interrupted us for long enough." He whispered softly against my lips. I chuckled. "You're so needy for kisses."

"I'm addicted to the taste of your sweet lips baby. I gotta have them all the time now."

"Cringe but cute." He rolled his eyes at me before placing his head in my neck.

My hand went to his hair, I started petting his hair and he sighed contently.

Not much later I could feel Minho's lips against my skin. He was leaving kisses all over my neck. I let out a breathy hum.

Hearing my reaction Minho decided to bite down on my skin, intending to leave a mark there. "M-Min, your family is still here."

"So what?"

"I don't want to do anything here, they can hear us and I'll be embarrassed." Minho detached his head from my neck.

"So pretty." He cooed and I gave him a playful roll of my eyes.

He smiled at me before kissing my nose and taking my hand. "Let's get out of here hm?" He suggested and I nodded.

Minho pulled me close to him before carrying me bridal style. He opened his window and jumped down.

I could feel the rush and the wind hit my skin. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck, closing my eyes and just enjoying his scent.