bonus 2 (wholesome ~)

────
Wholesome time~
────

A few years had passed and little Sakura was now almost 8. They were back in forks to attend a certain 18 year olds wedding to a much older man.

Minho and Jisung helped fix some things before the ceremony started. Minho had gotten along with Edward just barely but the rest of the Cullen's weren't so fond of them. So it was like they were walking on literal egg shells around them.

They were only there because Jisung and Bella actually got along really great and Bella confided in Jisung alot about certain things because their lives are almost identical well with their choice in lover that is. So she really wanted him there and Jisung would go nowhere without his husband and daughter.

Minho and Jisung were working on getting the banner perfectly straight when their darling daughter ran away and went on her mission to wreak havoc.

Emmett carrying a three trunk almost fell over her. "Hey who let a child loose?!" He asked a bit annoyed.

Jisung immediately looked over. "Shit, Sakura!" Jisung whined and immediately went after his adventurous 7 year old. He caught up to her immediately and picked her up. "Sorry." He said to Emmett who almost crushed her.

"Sakura baby, what did daddy tell you?"

"In the house of the nasty vampires I need to stick with you and dada!" She smiled and the others just glared and Jisung chuckled embarrassed.

"Sakura that's not what I said, it's not nice to call people names." Jisung scolded her and the 7 year old looked at him with big eyes. "But that's what dada calls them. So is dada a big meanie?" She asked.

"Yes, dada is a big meanie. So don't take after him and listen to what daddy says instead okay?" She giggled. "Okay daddy."

Minho gave him a look with both hands on his hips and Jisung shrugged. "What, we need to teach her to be nice to people. And you are a bad example when it comes to that babe."

Minho shook his head and walked over kissing Jisung's temple. "Dada! No giving daddy kisses, he said you a big meanie! You should give me kisses instead!" She giggled again and Minho smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Jisung just pouted.

"I keep losing to a 7 year old." He muttered and Minho smiled taking Sakura from his husband's arms. "There's enough of me to go around baby, no need to pout." He pecked him on the lips.

Soon the wedding started and Minho and Jisung sat next to Charlie with Sakura on Minho's lap.

"She's exactly like you Jisung, like actual siblings they copied each other." Charlie said.

"Hey at least I waited to get married until I was like 21! Who gets married at 18 anyways?"

Next it was time for speeches~

"Bella is my adoptive sister but we both know that that line has long since been crossed and we treat each other like actual siblings. We both share the same type of attraction to a certain hot kid in high school." He chuckled along with others. "Enjoy living while you are still young and capable and to a happy marriage you both!"

~~

"Dad!" A now 16 year old Sakura yelled as she walked inside the house. "Baby, you know you don't have to scream right?" Jisung stated as he walked downstairs.

"Sorry~"

Jisung smiled and Minho came downstairs as well wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist back hugging him. "How was school Sakura?" He asked kissing Jisung's neck.

"It was okay! There's this boy who I might be interested in but I don't know how to know for sure." She sighed. "Just ask him out?" Jisung suggested and she whined.

"Dad no offence but you know nothing of romance."

Jisung was offended "Hey!" He whined.

"Wear something hot and almost slutty and then walk past him like you own the halls. Give him a once over, wink and walk away and make sure to ask your friend to monitor his reaction." Minho said.

"Omg! Dad you're the best!" She squealed and Minho chuckled. "With tactics like that it's no wonder you got your man dad."

"I'll have you know, I was the one who pursued Minho. He was too much of a pussy to date me back then."

Minho eyed him. "Did you just call me a pussy?"

"Yes! You were scared of hurting me because I was still a human but then I managed to convince you and bam here we are today! Happily married with a lovely family ~"

"I can't believe you called me a pussy, I wasn't being a pussy I was caring about your safety but look where that got us. I never met a more stubborn man in my life. Wouldn't leave me alone, ended up almost dying just so you could be with me." He kissed Jisung's cheek.

"And it was all worth it." Jisung smiled and Sakura was in awe. "See I want what you guys have! Dad you'll help me find the right man won't you? I just know that if you approve of him he'll be the best one out there! So don't approve until you know for sure okay?"

"Look at how you raised your daughter, she wants you to abuse your power and invade people's privacy for her own gain."

Minho raised his hands in defence. "You did always say I was a bad influence on her. You just didn't do your job right if she ended up this way."

"Not my fault she has favourites and would rather listen to you then to me." He pouted. Sakura hugged Jisung tightly. "You're both my favourite! I love you both equally. Me and dad are just the same and think alike. But I wouldn't be were I am today if it weren't for how you raised me, I wouldn't be the nice person I am today without you either daddy~. I love you both!"

Jisung smiled, hugging her back and kissing the top of her head. "We love you too, so so much!"

Happy family ~

:)