15

────
The pain I felt was nothing compared to the whole you left in my life
────

The next day I woke up and I immediately looked for Minho. "I'm here Ji." He said as he appeared in front of me.

"I thought you left." I admitted to him. "No I stayed here for the most time, only left for an hour to go hunt. Waiting for you to wake up is rather boring." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well I'm sorry I sleep and you don't."

He looked to my door. "Charlie is coming, I'll wait for you outside." He said before he disappeared from my side.

I sighed one day he's gotta teach me how to do that. I don't care if it's impossible he's gonna teach me.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I hope I was gonna be rid of my cast soon. I do have a checkup next week so let's see how it goes.

I went downstairs and got some breakfast. Before a knock was heard on the door.

"That will be Minho he's picking me up. See you tonight Charlie."

I took my stuff and walked outside before getting into his car. "Is Seattle important to you?"

"Um no not really why?"

"I was thinking we could go somewhere else. But you have to tell Charlie about it."

"Why?" He looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please just tell him, it's for your own safety. If he knows it will motivate me to bring you back."

"And what if I don't want to be brought back Minho? You know I want to be with you. Have you given it any thought?"

He focused as he turned the wheel to go into a street. "I have but I'm not done thinking about it yet."

"Okay so where are we going this weekend then instead of Seattle?"

"It's a surprise, but you'll tell Charlie?"

"Maybe, I will have to think about it." He nodded before he parked at school.

"Stay put." He got out of the car and opened the door for me. "So gentleman like." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"I'm already breaking all the rules so why not." He shrugged

I could see everyone staring at us. It made me feel a bit self conscious especially since me and Minho aren't anything but friends.

It made me feel sad and I didn't like it. He walked me to my class and I bid him goodbye.

"So when did that happen?" Angela asked me as she saw the whole thing. "Nothing happened, we are friends. He just walked me to class like a good friend."

"Really?" She perched her eyebrows.

"Yes and it completely sucks. He's taking me somewhere this weekend. We had agreed to go to Seattle together since he's going there anyways. So yeah."

"Oh keep me updated, I will be here at prom keeping the peace. Because someone is going to get drunk just you wait." She nodded to herself to back up her statement and I chuckled softly before agreeing as well.

"Most likely Jessica." I added. "And don't forget Mike, those two will be the death of me."

"Oh I completely forgot to ask. Did you ask Eric out to prom then?"

"Ah Jisung , Jisung, Jisung. You clearly haven't kept up with your friends to busy persuing your love life. But yes I did. He said yes obviously and now he's picking me up at 6 Saturday." She giggled a bit like a love struck teenager.

But to be fair she is and so am I.

So far the day had been great, I hadn't heard anything from that woman so I assume she got the memo and will leave me alone hopefully.