28

────
Who knew we were connected beyond death
────

It had been a week and so far no luck. He was close but just as they were about to find him. He slipped through their grasp.

It's like Jisung didn't wanna be found. His scent was still strong so, he was still in Victoria. But Victoria wasn't a small place like forks was.

Minho still tried to find him through their supposed connection but he grew frustrated. He couldn't find him.

Minho groaned at another failed attempt.

"Maybe you shouldn't focus so much on finding him through your connection but just on your connection? Sometimes when you're really deadset on something and focus all your energy on it, you won't find it no matter what. Because you are too forcing to find it."

Minho looked at Taeyeon, he may have a point. Minho cleared his mind again and took a deep breath.

He didn't need to breath but it helped him calm down. It was a habit from his human days. He always struggled with being all over the place and not calm and collected when he needed to be.

Minho calmed himself down, drowned the frustrations and the impendant need to find Jisung.

He decided to just focus on their memories. The time spend together, how they feel for each other. How he feels when he's near Jisung.

He felt a pull, an invisible string tying them together. He focused on that feeling, he remembers when he felt uneasy. When he felt no knew something happened to Jisung. The time he found him bleeding and unconscious outside of his home.

Suddenly he felt something tingle at his finger, he opened his eyes and looked down but there was nothing. Suddenly the tingle turned into a harsh pull.

"I can find Jisung." Minho mumbled before getting up and following the tug on his finger. Taeyeon confused as shit followed after him like a lost puppy.