30

────
I wanna do forever with you
────

The man smiled at me. "Yeah it's me. Hi Jisung. I'm happy that we found you and that you're looking well now." He stated.

"I'm confused." I mumble and Minho pats my head. "He's been helping me look for you for the past week. He has a very good nose."

I look at Minho even more confused.

"He's a dog, so sniffing scents and finding things are his speciality. Although I think he needs to go back to puppy school to retrain his skills."

"Aw c'mon man! It's not my fault his scent was all over the place!" He whined and Minho gave him a teasing smile."

"Min?"

"Baby you know I'm a vampire right?" I nodded.

"There's other things out there, such as wolves. Taeyeon is able to transform in a wolf."

"There's actually a more correct term for it, but it's easier to understand when I say I change into a big giant wolf." He explained.

"Okay, so how'd you find him?"

"He lives in forks! I'm lucky he's your childhood friend or else his buddies would've had my head! Those damn mutts always resorting to violence."

"Well we are sworn enemies to be fair. But I can see why they immediately wanted to bite your head off. It's very tempting for me as well after I've gotten to know you."

"The feeling's mutual dog."

I just blinked at their bickering and smiled. "If you were in forks why didn't you come to say hi?" I asked Tae.

"He was shy~" Minho replied and Taeyeon rolled his eyes at him. "I wasn't shy, just wasn't certain. Things didn't really end all that great between us and you looked happy with your new friends and with your boyfriend."

"Huh? Ohhhh." I chuckled. "Man we were kids back then. I don't care, I was just being a jealous little kid back then. You should've come said hi and we would've laughed about it. Thank you for helping Minho find me. Even though I did not want to be found at all."

"Yeah we could tell, your scent was all over the place. I couldn't pinpoint you at all."

"Ah yeah, I was moving a lot and I bled quite a few times. I also traded my clothes for warmer ones. So maybe that's why." I scratched the back of my head sheepishly.

"Makes sense. We should be heading back soon though. It's a few hours drive and it's already quite late."

"Ah shit I have to let everyone know I've found you!" Minho stated before quickly dialling a number.

"Hi, I've found Jisung, were coming back home soon. He's alright just a little bruised. I'll have him checked into the hospital to have Chan look at him for any internal damage. Go get some sleep and we'll be back by the time you wake up."

"Thank god, put him on please."

Minho handed me the phone.

Shit it's Charlie. "Hey Charlie."

"Jisung, don't you ever dare do that again! You're grounded when you get back!"

"Yeah I understand. Charlie I'm sorry and I've missed you. I'll see you when I get back."

"I've missed you too kiddo. I'm glad you're alright."

"Mhm, see you soon."

The call ended and he gave back the phone to Minho who pocketed it again. "Alright let's get going then."

I snuggled more into Minho. "Are you tired baby?" I nodded. "Taeyeon can you drive?" I saw him nod. Minho threw him the keys. "good I'll snuggle Ji in the back while you drive."

"Sure."

"Good boy!" Minho cooed like he was an actual dog. "One day I'm going to kill you."

"Yeah yeah me too!" I chuckled at their behaviour before being carried bridal style out of the room.

Taeyeon checked us out of the room and we got into the car. The drive back home consisted of me snuggling close into Minho and him petting my hair, keeping me close.

Like he was afraid of ever letting me go again. Which I didn't mind. I wanted to be with him forever.