40

────
Forever
────

A few years have passed, Minho and I moved to South Korea. I missed home and Minho wanted to go back to his home country as well.

We've been living here for quite a while and it was amazing. Minho and I married and we decided we'd wanna adopt a child.

Of course we would need the to master the skill of make up to make up look older as we couldn't really tell the child what we are.

Luckily Koreans age rather well.

We still go visit our family when we can. We couldn't go so long without seeing them.

So that's why we were currently on a plane with our 4 year old daughter to meet her grandparents and uncles.

Little Sakura was being fidgety on the plane. Have you ever tried taking a four year old on a sixteen hour flight?

I don't recommend it at all.

I was rocking her to sleep while Minho chuckled softly. He kissed my cheek before taking the child from my arms and cradling her in his. She immediately stilled and soon enough fell asleep.

I pouted. "It's no fair, she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you my love. She just has an easier time falling asleep in my arms. She'll have things she'll do easier with you then she'll do with me. It's just the way a child works." He explained but I still continued pouting.

We had to pretend to sleep, because we were in the public eye after all. We had to be human.

Soon enough well it feels like that but it really wasn't. We finally arrived at the airport. We took a cab to go to my dad's place.

Forks really hasn't changed much. "Oh Sakura you're gonna love your grandpa. He's funny."

"I don't think a child will understand a sarcastic old man baby."

"Says the actual old man." I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm dating a pervert!" I gasped.

"Married. You married a pervert babe. And I'm not a pervert. I'm the 20."

"Mhm and how long have you been 20 darling?"

"A long time."

"Exactly, you could've already been a great grandpa! I could've dated your great grandson!"

"Not my fault you apparently have a thing for seriously older guys." Minho fired back and we both chuckled.

Soon my old house came into view. There was an old truck on the porch.

"Oh right, dad told me Bella had come to live with him." I mumbled.

Minho parked the car and opened the door for me and I rolled my eyes. Then he proceeded to take our daughter out of the car.

I rung the bell and waited. I could hear a serious conversation going on with dad and presumably Bella.

"Someone is here." Minho muttered. I nodded having sensed his presence as well.

Soon the door opened revealing Charlie , behind him stood a girl and another guy.

"Jisung, you didn't tell me you were coming."

"Sorry dad, I wanted it to be a surprise!" I smiled before going over to hug him but I was stopped by the other guy.

I gave him a look. "Excuse you?"

"If you know what's good for you, you'll take your hands of my husband."

"Edward what's the problem?" Bella asked him and took a hold of his arm.

"They're dangerous Bella."

"Pff dangerous how?"

"He thinks we're going to hurt Charlie and Bella." Minho spoke up.

The man glared at us.

"He's trying to be all macho man. It's cute really. Isn't he younger then you baby?"

"Okay Edward, stop and Ji and Minho come in." Charlie said letting us in as Edward obliged.

"Who's the kid?"

"Our daughter! Isn't she adorable?"

"She's not... Is she?"

"No, she's perfectly human." I smiled at her as Minho gave her to me to carry her.

"Human? Wait."

"Oh shit." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Human like you and I~"

"She knows my love."

"Hm?"

"After all her boyfriend is one too, so she knows."

"So I'm guessing it's a family thing now ey?" I chuckled.

Minho smiled before kissing the top of my head. "Edward Cullen, part of the Cullen clan. They migrate to a lot of places because it's the least suspicious way." Minho spoke.

"So I was right, I knew that pale skin was an indicator. How many more vampires are there in this town?" Charlie groaned.

"Too many. But dad, at least you know Edward can protect her from bullets and what not."

"She better not become a bloodsucker. No offense, but she still has a bright future ahead of her as human."

"Dad it's not your decision to make."

"Alright calm down Missie. You're still young, At least think about it for a few more years."

Bella gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways dad, we wanted you to meet Sakura. That's why we came. We're also gonna go visit Chan and the others while we're here."

"I'll get you some food."

He came back with some animal blood and we drank and chatted before going on our merry way.

Charlie absolutely loved Sakura like we expected him too. I warmed up to Bella she's not that bad.

We also visited the others, they were thrilled with our little Sakura. It was all good and happy.

The end ~

I'm working on a minsung omega story. I'm quite excited for it. Ty for reading and being on this journey with me! Love you lots. <3

I've written chapter 24 till 40 these past 2 days and my fingers hurt man.