bonus 1 (kinky sex)

;) holy water shall be provided ✌🏻 ( this is a long chapter y'all)

Lee know trailed kisses down his neck as Jisung wimpered from the pleasure. "Fuck!"

"You make such pretty sounds." He chuckled as he pulled off his shirt making Jisung do the same. Jisung sat himself down on the bed as Minho hovered on top of him.

"Such a fucking slutty waist. Fucking gorgeous." Minho said as he roamed his hands over jisung's slutty waist. Jisung let out a whine and Minho started sucking on his nipples. Jisung let out mewls of pleasure.

"Now be a good boy for me and take off your belt and lift your arms up." Minho growled and Jisung immediately obliged. His hands were above his head and Minho took Jisung's belt and wrapped it around one wrist before tying it to the bedpost and he did the same with the other wrist using his own belt.

"So pretty for me." He smirked as he pulled down Han's pants. The bulge obvious in his boxer. Minho couldn't contain himself anymore. Jisung looked way too fucking good.

Minho took off his own pants and boxers, he crawled further on top of Jisung. His dick in front of Jisung's face. Jisung was eyeing the big dick in front of him and without Minho even having to ask him, he opened his mouth prepared to take him whole.

Minho smiled at this and slammed his cock inside of Jisung's mouth. "fuck such a good slut for me." He groaned as Jisung moaned loudly around his dick.

Minho didn't waste any time and started mouth fucking Jisung's pretty little mouth. Jisung swirled his tongue around his dick to give him more pleasure. Jisung had tears pricking his eyes.

Too Minho he looked oh so ethereal like this. So beautiful under him, all submissive.

Minho felt his high coming and sped up. "You're gonna be a good slut and swallow won't you?" Jisung moaned out a response and Minho smirked.

A few thrusts later and lee know shot his load down Jisung's throat who swallowed everything. Minho pulled out. "good boy, now let me have some fun with that pretty little hole of yours hm?" His index and thumb held Han's chin making him look at him.

Minho crashed his lips onto the latter's tasting himself. He pulled away before it could get heated and stuck his fingers in Jisung's mouth. He immediately knew what to do and started sucking on them wetting them completely.

Once deemed wet enough he pulled them out before bringing them close to Jisung's rim. He decided on teasing the poor boy tied up to the bed. He whined and bucked his hips. This earned him a slap.

"Don't be so impatient sweetheart. You'll have me don't worry." He spoke softly caressing his cheek which he had slapped. He then slowly pushed in one finger making Han let out a sound.

Minho waited a bit before moving his finger in and out of Hans hole. He inserted another finger scissoring him. He aimed his fingers to hit a certain spot which made him cry out.

Minho smirked as he watched how his husband became a wreck from his fingers alone. "Show me how well you can take it. No cumming." He instructed adding a third finger and finger fucking him harshly hitting his prostate every damn time.

"Ngh, f-fuck please need... Need you now!" His husband whined out feeling himself get close.

Minho wrapped his hand around Han's dick relieving some pressure for the poor boy. Minho pumped him fast but pleasurable. "Please.." Jisung moaned out, he was trying so hard not to cum.

"Let me ..cumm."

"Not yet, be a good boy and you can cum." Minho started pumping faster sinking his mouth on the tip making Jisung let out a pornographic sound.

"P-please Minho!" He begged.

Minho pulled away before looking at he mess Jisung was. "Cum." He spoke before bringing his mouth back down making Jisung immediately cum. Minho swallowed everything.

He pulled out his fingers and immediately replaced it with his leaking cock. He didn't even get a moment to breathe. He moaned out in pleasure and pain.

"S-slowly." He said. Minho stopped to let him adjust. He nodded to his husband shortly after and he pushed the rest in.

Waiting a bit for him to be fully adjusted. "Fuck so tight, so perfect for my dick." Minho groaned slowly moving out of Han. "Move." He said and Minho obliged and starting fucking jisung's plump little hole.

"Fuck sir faster!" Han cried out desperately. Lee know rammed himself back inside thrusting faster into the boy. Both were reveling at the pleasure. Minho abruptly pulled out and switched Han around. His face was in the pillows hands still restricted and lee know slammed back in, but deeper then before. He angled his hips to hit Han's prostate.

Han tugged at the restraints waiting to get a grip on something for the pleasure he felt was intense. Minho thrusted deep inside, both moaning, pleasure completely at their mercy.

"I'm close." Han mumbled out. "Almost their sweetheart."

"Please can I cum." He begged and Minho slapped his ass. "Cum you dirty cumslut." Han mewled as he felt his high crashing into him.

Minho still wasn't close. He kept thrusting into the poor overstimulated boy, helping him through his high and helping onto his next.

"Hang on a little longer sweetheart, nearly there." Minho grunted.

Jisung moaned out head hazy, he felt another high approaching him. "M close."

Minho sped up some more letting his high reach him. "Cum with me." He demanded and both came together. Minho pulled out after riding out his high.

He watched as his cum poored out of the abused asshole. "Fuck baby that was so good. What's next?" Jisung asked as he looked up at his husband.

Minho smirked and pulled out a blindfold and tied it around Lee Jisung's face. The bed creaked as Minho walked away from it only to shortly return. Jisung heard that he took something from a bag. He heard the wind and then felt a hard slap on his thighs. He gasped out in pleasure.

Minho hit him with a flogger a couple of times which really excited Jisung a lot. He kept moaning and gasping because Minho wasn't holding back at all. Minho then stopped to put a cock ring on Jisung's dick so he couldn't cum~

He also proceeded to take a gag and put it in Jisung's mouth who happily applied. Minho chuckled. "Such a kinky baby~"

Minho then spread Jisung's legs with a barbell and shoved a dick into his ass.

Jisung his moans were muffled and Minho was enjoying the show jerkin off to the sight of his pretty tied up husband.

Jisung was whining to cum already and Minho couldn't control himself anymore. He removed the gag and fucked Jisung's mouth hard making him gag. Luckily they didn't need to breath. He fucked his mouth till he came and then proceeded to fuck his ass senseless.

They continued back and forth Jisung begging for his release and Minho pounding into him all night long, until finally they decided that enough was enough and Jisung could cum otherwise they would've gotten into another sex craze which lasted for months of continuous sex.