32

────
Love like no other
────

I snuggled close to Minho just enjoying his presence and scent. He smelled nice. It was definitely going to be my favourite colonge.

A smile was plastered on my lips. I could feel him looking at me which only made me smile all the more.

"Charlie's home." Minho spoke softly, he knew I was awake. "Mm I don't wanna leave this comfy space." I mumbled as I snuggled more into Minho.

He chuckled and played with my hair. "You should have breakfast with him, he's very tired. He's been overworking himself ever since you disappeared."

I let out a sigh. "Fine, will you stay?"

"Of course baby."

I smiled and gave him a peck before trying to make my way to the bathroom. It was quite a sight. Me limping because my ass hurts.

It was very funny to Minho. I looked into the mirror. My neck was littered with marks. I was kinda proud to be marked by him.

It just felt nice. I was his and he's mine. I AM his and he's mine. Nothing's gonna change that.

I quickly showered hoping it would ache my sore bottom. Afterwards I got dressed. Me and Minho walked down the stairs hands intertwined.

I saw Charlie sitting at the dinner table, a cup of coffee in his hands and a tired expression on his face.

He looked up and saw us. His face held some kind of relief. My heart ached at that. "Morning kiddo."

"Morning Charlie. Did you already eat?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'll make some breakfast then, you can go to bed afterwards."

Minho sat down as I started on making some basic breakfast. "Thanks for finding him."

"It's no problem sir, I would've died if I couldn't do something to help find him."

"How'd you do it? How'd you find him?"

"I'd say it was mostly luck, but he always mentioned Victoria was a place he'd love to go to. So I just tried my luck. Thank god my hunge was right."

"Thank god indeed."

"Y'all can stop talking like I'm not here you know." I rolled my eyes as Minho chuckled.

I finished making breakfast and served it to Charlie. "You're not eating Minho?"

"Ah no, I usually don't eat in the mornings. Small stomach." He said acting embarrassed.

"Oh that's unfortunate. Jisung is a really good cook though. You're missing out." He added as he munched on his breakfast which was just a basic omelette.

"I'm just an average cook but thanks for the compliment." I said kinda embarrassed, I was never one to take compliments well.

Minho was just smiling at me. My cheeks heat up. I decided to focus my attention on stuffing my cheeks with my breakfast instead. They were conspiring against me.

A small pout rested on my lips and Minho caressed my cheek. "Don't pout beautiful."

I whined at his bashfulness in front of Charlie. Charlie just chuckled watching the interaction between us two.

"I'll leave you to it. I'm going to bed." Charlie said before kissing the top of my head and walking upstairs to his room.

"You are so dead Lee Minho!" He chuckled.

"What did I do love?"

"You basically embarrassed me in front of Charlie." I whined and he just pecked my lips. "Your fault for being so damn pretty." He shrugged and I hit his chest, which he let me do.