21

────
What's happiness without a little fate at work
────

I awoke to the sound of hushed voices talking. The conversation was heated and I groaned slightly trying to find Minho to nuzzle in his warmth again.

My hand patted the bed but he wasn't there so my eyes instantly shot open as I sat straight looking around with panic filling my eyes.

I saw Minho standing beside the bed talking to Chan. It looked like a serious conversation. His eyes immediately went to me when I sat up. He saw the panic in my eyes and immediately walked closer to me.

"Shh I'm here sweetheart don't worry." He said as he kissed my forehead. I leaned into the touch. "Morning Jisung are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah I'm feeling just fine." I admitted and Chan smiled at me. "I believe congratulations are in order, Minho told me. Good job on getting through his cold exterior Jisung. Ah the kids would love it if you'd come to visit us sometime. They are all dying to know you."

I chuckled at that. "I can imagine." I retorted. I gave him a smile. "Get me out of this hospital and I will, thanks it was a lot of hard work to do so." I pouted which caused Minho to roll his eyes playfully at me.

"Oh yeah you are free to go. Just take it easy with your stiches and take the medicine I've prescribed you." He smiled at me to which I nodded. He gave a look to Minho and left the room.

"Sooo what were you talking about? It seemed serious." I asked being the curious bitch I am.

"How much did you hear?" He asked me looking into my eyes. "Nothing." I admitted and he pecked my lips.

"Then don't worry about it."

I pouted, Minho chuckled and picked me up bridal style causing me to let out a yelp. He walked me to the bathroom and gave me clothes to change into.

I rolled my eyes when I felt him slap my ass before walking out of the small room. "Perv." I mumbled before getting dressed.

My stitches hurt like a motherfucker but I just breathed through the pain. I walked out and saw Minho had packed my stuff.

"Now that you've said yes to Chan my family is expecting us this afternoon." Minho groaned and I chuckled. "You wanted me to say no?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Not exactly. It's just.. my family can be a lot." He emphasized the word a lot. "Don't worry Minnie I think I can handle it and if not I've got you right by my side hm?" I stated as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He hummed and closed his eyes wrapping his arms around my waist. My face was on his chest and we just stayed like this enjoying each other's presence.

"Let's go." Minho spoke softly breaking us apart as he took my hand in his and pulled me out of the room. We made our way to the nurse up front and I signed my release papers and got my medication fixed.

M

inho put my bag in the trunk and opened the door for me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before saying "you can see you were born in the 1800's" he chuckled slightly before closing the door and walking around the car to get in himself in the driver's seat.

Minho started the car and I connected my phone to the radio playing some music. "I've never been to your house before. I don't know what to expect." I admitted honestly.

"Just a house full of vampires."

"Just a house full of vampires." I repeated.

"You should text Charlie to let him know.

I pulled out my phone and let him know I was discharged and headed with Minho to his house to meet his family. Told him I will explain the rest later.