37

────
Now it's you and me against the world
────

"Ji..sung? Baby?" Minho said as he looked at those red eyes. I groaned. "That hurt a shit ton." And Minho immediately hugged me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer. "Damn you're strong now." He chuckled.

"Your eyes are red now." He said and I looked at the mirror in his room. My eyes were a vibrant bloody red. I loved the colour.

My throat felt dry, it was burning and I had an insatiable thirst.

"Thirsty?"

I nodded.

"Let's go hunt." He took my hand in his and we left the house. We ran through the woods.

I could see everything so much clearer. So much more in detail. I could see his skin so much more clearer. The little scars on his face, almost fully healed.

Everything was so vibrant, I loved looking at the world through these eyes. And I could do it for the rest of forever.

We stopped. "Listen." He instructed and I did.

I heard a deer coming. Suddenly I caught smell of something else. It smelled so much sweeter and I wanted it. The smell alone was addicting.

I immensely rushed towards the smell.

"Jisung!" He called after me as I climbed the mountain to the human who was foolish enough to climb it.

"Jisung, control yourself! I'm sorry I didn't think there'd be human's this close. You're not a killer Ji."

I growled in frustration before slamming the rocks and jumping down. I rushed back to the deer. I saw a mountain lion trying to steal my kill.

He lunged forward but I jumped on him, biting his neck and killing him instead. I moaned at the feeling and taste of blood.

After I was finished eating, Minho came to me. He grabbed my hand in his. "I've never seen a newborn with that much restraint and self control. I'm really proud of you baby." I smiled and pulled him close to me before kissing him passionately.

Everything just felt so much better. So much more intoxicating. His touch burned on my skin. It was heaven.

He chuckled in the kiss. "We'll have time for that later love, We have to go the others are waiting for us."

We returned to the house and everyone smiled at me.

"Welcome officially to the family Jisung! It's been a while since we had a newborn." Felix stated.

"You sure he's a newborn he's too tame to be one." Changbin stated.

"Be careful Changbin. He's very strong. I wouldn't wanna get on his bad side." Minho said and I chuckled.

"Oh really let's test that out shall we?"

Changbin brought a giant boulder and punched it first breaking some parts of it. I did the same only breaking a larger part of it.

Then we arm wrestled and surprise there I won. "Definitely the strongest one." Chan commented and everyone chuckled.

"Sorry man didn't mean to steal your spot."

"It's all good Ji." Changbin smiled.

"Someone's here to see you baby."

"Hm?"

"So it's true huh?" Taeyan said as he appeared in front of them.

"God, you stink Tae." I groaned and everyone laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "Vampires."

"So this is the path you've chosen?"

"Yes, I hope we can still be friends though?"

"Of course Ji, always regardless of what you are." He smiled and I pulled him into a hug.

Everyone except for Minho was surprised by my self control.