The gangster slapped her hands away. Then he started kneading her breasts fiercely, making them turn deep red because of the strength he used.

Tears gathered in the old lady's eyes and went down to her chin. She couldn't bear the pain. She felt like her breasts going to explode in the next second.

The rogue didn't stop there. He slapped her right bosom and witnessed it swaying side to side like a swing.

He let out a muffled laugher. "Look, boys. They are dancing."

Others laughed as they watched it with great interest.

The people who surrounded the area gasped and started pitying the old woman. Someone even said to the person next to her, "Looks like she is gonna get raped."

Her voice was too loud. Everyone could hear her.

The gangster sneered sarcastically at her words. "Rape this old bitch? I don't have such a bad taste."

Nevertheless, he did the opposite of his words.

His filthy hands were about to touch the old lady's skirt when he suddenly felt a large pain on his back as someone kicked him using his foot.

"Aaaah!!!" He screamed and fell to the ground, kissing it. His face covered in dust and his nose broke. One or two teeth went flying and fell on the floor, a few meters away from him.

"You stinky, baggy bastard!!!"

The gangster heard a thunderous roar. He quickly stood up, feeling embarrassed.

Spitting out saliva mixed with blood, he was about to curse the nasty person who interrupted him back but the moment he saw who it was, he widened his eyes in shock.

Blue crystal eyes, golden hair, beautiful face, lean body without muscles

A very pretty boy!

Was he even a boy? More like a girl! A cute one...

"Peacock!" The gangster exclaimed in shock. "You look like a peacock!"

Others started laughing at his remark. Even the villagers couldn't help but laughed.

"Awww, peacock, you shouldn't be here." The man pouted his lips like a fish. "You should go dance around the women in the brothel not far away from here."

Dylan didn't seem to get affected by his words. He sneered and asked, "What about you?"

The rogue was dumbfounded. "About me?"

"Yep. Should I send you flying directly to Asmora?"

Asmora was the main royal dungeon in Edwina. Only the most dangerous criminals were kept there.

"Tsk, tsk, I shouldn't send you there because..." Dylan sized him from head to toe. "You aren't worthy to be there."

The giant guy gritted his teeth in anger. Air rushed out through the holes that evidenced the missing teeth as he started breathing heavily.

Dylan looked at him arrogantly, increasing his anger in several degrees.

"Boys!" The man yelled. "Let's finish this son of a bitch!"

The rogues stormed towards him at full speed.

Dylan took a wooden stick and waved it in front of them. Hooking his finger at them, he urged, "C'mon, puppies!"

Then the fight of one person against seven giants officially began.

People watched the fight, somehow pitying the pretty boy. He looked delicate despite being so bold when speaking.

Anyone can talk, but only a few people can take actions.

However, Dylan didn't disappoint them. He fought back without a difficulty.

His slender legs kicked the men without a mercy. He was like a fighting machine. Jumping here and there while punching and kicking. He even looked like he enjoyed their painful screams.

The rogues realized that the chance of them winning was low.

What to do?

At that time...

"BROTHER!!!" Dylan heard Fimu's scream. His heart skipped a beat as he paused his actions like he got hit by a thunder.

The little girl struggled to break free from the giant bad guy's grip but to no avail. His strong arms that felt like iron rods caged her entirely. Shaking with fear, Fimu burst into tears.

Dylan felt miserable. He helplessly looked at the guy who held the child's throat, ready to strangle her to death at any time.

"Kneel, or else I'll kill this piece of shit!" He threatened him.

Dylan dropped to the ground on his knees obediently as he lowered his head.

"Ha ha," The gangster who lost his teeth not so long ago, started laughing hysterically.

"Leave my child." The girl's mother pleaded with him. "Please, I beg you." She also fell on her knees as she held her head using her hands. Fimila was her everything. If she died, she would die too since she didn't have a purpose to live anymore.

The man sneered at her. "Oh, what a woman! Isn't she a single mother?" He turned to one of his friends as he asked.

"Yep." His friend nodded.

The man laughed again, pointing his finger at Dylan and the middle aged woman respectively.

"Wow, woman! You got a child as your man slave? How shameless! Does it feel good to hook up with a boy who's qualified to be your son? Can he satisfy you like we do? I don't think so. He's an emotional, immature, naïve, little bastard!"

Then he turned to Dylan and clicked his tongue. "I even doubt your sexuality."

He hooked his finger at his gay friend, motioning him to come over.

"Don't worry, my brother will help you, gay boy."

Dylan stiffened as he felt the filthy man's touch on his shoulder. His chest rose up and down in fury. However, thinking about child's safety, he bore with it.

The gay man ran his hands through his back and then he reached for his chest.

"Aaah, this shirt is a torture." He touched the buttons, hoping to unbutton his shirt.

Dylan clenched his hands too much that his hands turned pale and blue veins became visible.

At that moment, the toothless guy commanded, "Stop!"

"Why?" His friend asked unhappily. "I didn't even start yet."

The rogue shook his head. "It's not fun anymore." He lost his interest went he saw Dylan's straight face that lacked emotions.

He picked up the wooden stick the boy used to hit them and aimed it at his slender back before hitting him with all his might.

Ugh! Dylan closed his eyes as he tried to endure the pain, biting his lips. They started bleeding along with his back. His shirt drenched in blood.

Another gangster stood before him and looked down at him disdainfully.

"Bastard, eat this!" He kicked hard on his stomach, making Dylan spit out a mouthful of blood. Dylan coughed and wiped the blood using the back of his hand as he glared at him.

"You dickhead! You dare to glare at me!? Lemme kill you!"

He took out a dagger from his pants pocket, ready to stab Dylan, aiming directly at his chest.

"Ohh!" People gasped at the horrifying scene happening in front of their eyes.

The hero was about to die...