Christmas Day

"Mommy, Daddy, wake up, Santa came," Paisley and Olive yelled.

You and Jack were woken up by Paisley and Olive jumping into your bed excitedly.

"He did?" Jack asked, wrapping his arms around the girls before pulling them into bed.

"Yeah!! He left all of us presents!"

"Let's go get Hayden and then we can open our stockings first okay?" Jack said and they nodded, immediately climbing out of his arms and running down the hall.

"Merry Christmas," You said, turning to face Jack, pressing your lips to his.

"Merry Christmas baby," Jack smiled, kissing you again before you two got out of bed. You went into the living room with the girls while Jack went and got Hayden out of his crib before joining you.

"Mommy, take a picture of us with our matching pajamas," Paisley said and you nodded.

"That's a great idea Paise," You said, Jack placed Hayden between the girls. He was almost six months old, and he was learning to sit up without help, so Paisley and Olive both wrapped their arms around him to help him.

Once the picture-taking was over, Jack took Hayden back so he could feed him his morning bottle while the girls opened their stockings. Of course, Hayden had one too but since he couldn't open it himself, Paisley and Olive helped him, Hayden was more interested in the wrapping paper than any of the gifts, but you and Jack expected that.

After their stockings, the girls wasted no time before they started opening their presents. Between Santa and you and Jack, the girls got various toys, barbie dolls, books, and play makeup. Paisley got a bunny stuffed animal while Olive got a fox stuffed animal. They both got Santa Squishmallows and a stuffed animal that looked identical to Sadie. They also both got Elsa costumes with some other dress-up stuff.

Hayden got some bath toys, an activity mat, a few different rattles, and the same two matching stuffed animals that the girls got. Along with a few other small toys. Santa brought Sadie a couple of dog toys along with a few that the kids picked out to give to her for Christmas.

"Mommy, this one's for you!" Olive said as she pulled a present out from underneath the tree.

"Oh for me?" You asked, and Paisley nodded excitedly.

"From me and Olive!" Paisley said you could tell that Jack had let them wrap the present by themselves. You opened the present, finding a bracelet with all three kids' birthstones.

"I love it so much, thank you Paisley and Olive" You smiled as they both hugged you. You kissed the top of their heads.

"You have another gift coming from the girls, but it didn't arrive in time," Jack told you.

"That's okay, this is perfect. Thank you," You said leaning over to kiss Jack. Olive picked up their gift to Jack, handing it to him. Jack handed you Hayden so he could open his gift.

"I didn't know you got me anything, you two are very good at keeping secrets," Jack said and Paisley and Olive giggled. Jack opened his present, finding a watch that the girls picked out for him. Even though it wasn't his typical style, he loved it because his daughters picked it out for him.

"Thank you, I love it, I'm going to wear it all the time," Jack told them, also giving them hugs and kisses.

After the girls were done handing out their presents to you and opening their own, you and Jack exchanged presents. You had agreed to keep it low-key this year, wanting to focus on the kids.

You got Jack a gold chain, and some shoes, and you had planned a special date night for the two of you. Jack got you a new purse and a matching diaper bag for Hayden since you hated the one you were using currently, along with a pair of earrings that matched the jewelry the girls picked out.

The girls went back to playing with their new toys while you, Jack, and Hayden cuddled on the couch, and despite the current state of your living room with toys and torn-up wrapping paper all over the floor, you wouldn't change a thing.