Dance Party

You, Jack, Paisley, and Olive having a dance party every night was a tradition that had started on tour. At first it was a way to tire the kids out when you were stuck on a bus or in a hotel room all day, but they both loved it that they started to request it more often.

"Ok, Olive, it's your turn to pick the music, what do you want to play tonight?" You asked, scrolling through your Spotify.

"Daddy's music!" Olive said excitedly, clapping her hands, you nodded before finding Jack's music on your phone, the clean versions of course. Olive ran to get Paisley once they both ran back into the living room.

All four of you danced around the living room as Jack's music played in the background. The girls even using the play microphones they had to attempt to rap the lyrics, though they got most of them wrong, they rapped them just as confidently as if they knew them.

Jack picked up Olive, swinging her around as she giggled. Paisley jumping on the couch, jumping in circles.

"Paise, be careful." You reminded her.

"I am!" She yelled over the music, jumping off the couch. Jack put Olive down, before making his way over to Paisley, and picked her up, putting her on his hip and spun around the room with her.

Olive climbed on to the coffee table to pretend it was a stage and dance on it. You danced next to the coffee table, holding one of Olive's hands, partly to dance with her, and partly so you could catch her if she fell off.

After the song was over, Paisley joined Olive on the pretend stage. You and Jack dancing with them next to it.

After a couple more songs both girls were tired, jumping off of the coffee table and laying on the couch, out of breath from the dance party, you and Jack joining them.