Every time I Turn Around, One Of You Has Done Something

It had been a hectic day to say the least. It was one thing after another. Hayden didn't sleep well the previous night, so you and Jack were exhausted. Paisley kept pulling her toys out, making a mess as soon as you or Jack cleaned up the first one, and Olive was grumpy.

Jack had just cleaned up the mess from lunch, letting them play in the backyard while you fed Hayden. Paisley and Olive we're playing on the playset you had in the backyard, you and Hayden joining them shortly. Jack was holding Hayden.

"Do you need anything baby?" Jack asked you, bouncing Hayden in his arms.

"No, I'm okay, thank you for cleaning up lunch by the way."

"No problem, you had to feed this little guy, so it's the least I could do." Jack smiled at you.

In the short time you and Jack were talking, Paisley and Olive got into the bubble liquid that goes into the bubble blower you had. Paisley spilling it all over herself.

"Daddy!" You heard Paisley yell, running to where you and Jack were sitting, both of you looking over at her.

"Let's go get a bath, okay?" Jack said, standing up and handing you Hayden. Olive running over before they could even get inside.

"Mommy, I made a mess." Olive said.

"Every time I turn around, one of you has done something" Jack joked, you going to help Olive clean up her mess while Jack took Paisley inside for a bath.