Basketball

While Olive hated playing soccer, she tolerated playing basketball when Paisley and Jack would. Olive, Paisley, and Jack were running around in your backyard, you were watching from the porch.

"Daddy! Help me!" Olive yelled, holding the ball, reaching up towards the hoop. Jack ran over to her, picking her up so she could throw the ball into the hoop. You and Jack cheered when she did.

"Good job Liv." You smiled at her as she ran over to hug you in celebration.

"I want to try!" Paisley said and Jack nodded, handing Paisley the ball before picking her up and letting her throw it in the hoop. Paisley cheered before Jack put her down, Paisley running over to you just like Olive did.

"Good job Paisley!"

While Olive was running back to Jack, he threw the ball into the hoop himself, but didn't receive the same cheers from you. Jack pretended to pout.

"I'm proud of you too babe." You said giggling as Jack made his way over to you.

"I want a hug too." Jack teased, leaning over to hug you. You hugged him back before all 3 of them ran back over to the basketball hoop.

Jack continued to pick them up so they could throw the ball in the hoop, letting them steal the ball from them.

After about an hour, Jack was out of breath, but the girls wanted to keep playing.

"Nooo Daddy, let's keep playing!" Paisley whined, continuing to play with the ball.

"How about we go get popsicles?" You suggested to the girls and Olive nodded eagerly, while Paisley was still pouting.

"Did you have fun?" You asked them as all four of you walked inside together. Both girls nodded excitedly, running off to the kitchen to find the popsicles.

"I want one too." Jack said, following after the girls, making you laugh.