Tea Party

Jack was playing with Paisley and Olive in their playroom while you were in the bedroom, Jack insisted you took a nap, but you couldn't fall asleep. After about 30 minutes you got out of bed and walked towards the girl's playroom, smiling as you heard their giggles.

As soon as you walked through the doorway, both girls' attention was moved to you.

"Mommy!! Come play!!" Olive asked excitedly as you walked over to the small table with their toy tea set spread out.

"Mommy should be taking a nap." Jack said, looking over at you.

"I tried, I'm not tired, but I'll come play." You told them both, resting your hand on your small baby bump, sitting down on one of the toddler sized chairs that you and Jack were too big for.

"I like your crown." You told Jack, giggling softly. Both girls were distracted setting up the plates and cups and pouring the imaginary tea.

"Please don't tell any of the boys this, or anyone, it will hurt my reputation as a rapper." Jack joked, he would do anything for his girls, and you both knew it.

"Princess by day, rapper by night." You joked, Jack teasingly rolled his eyes, but you could see him holding back his laughter. "Don't worry, it won't be long until they have Copeland or Urb in here playing tea party next." You said, Jack laughing softly. Truthfully, anyone around you would do anything the girls wanted them to, even if it involved princess crowns. Jack leaned over slightly, talking to your bump.

"You know, I always said I wanted 8 girls, but I wouldn't mind you being a boy, I'm getting a little outnumbered out here." Jack said, making you laugh.

"No." Olive said, crossing her arms. "I'm going to have a baby sister." She insisted, walking over to Jack, and taking the crown off his head.

"What was that for?" Jack asked, laughing softly.

"Mommy's the princess now. You want a baby brother." Olive said.

"You know we can't choose if the baby is a boy or a girl." You reminded Olive and she shrugged.

"I'll go get you another princess crown Daddy." Paisley said, before going to their dress up box and pulling out another crown, placing it on his head.

"Thank you, Paisley." Jack smiled, adjusting it so it didn't fall off.

"Now, let's have a tea party." Paisley said, Olive sitting in the chair next to you, Paisley sitting in the one next to Jack.

"Then can I do your makeup Daddy??" Olive asked Jack.

"Ohh yeah! I want to paint your nails!" Paisley said as you giggled, and Jack sighed softly but nodded.

"Of course, you can." Jack agreed.