Grumpy

"Paisley, please go pick up your toys." Jack asked Paisley and she shook her head.

"No." Paisley said.

"Paisley, you know the rules, if you want to get another toy out you have to pick the other one up first." Jack told her.

"Olive was playing with it too." Paisley argued.

"She's cleaning up the toys in her room." Jack reminded her and Paisley sighed.

"I'll do it later."

"Paisley Sage Harlow."

"Yes?" She asked.

"You have 5 minutes to start cleaning up your toys. Mom said to have your toys cleaned up by the time she gets home, she's going to be home in an hour." Jack told her. Paisley had been in a bad mood all day, so Jack wasn't exactly surprised she was fighting him on cleaning up her toys.

Paisley sighed, but eventually got up to clean up her toys.

"Daddy?" Paisley asked.

"Yes Paise?" He asked.

"I cleaned up my toys." She told him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Can I have a piece of candy or a cookie?" She asked.

"Not right now. You have to wait until after dinner." Jack told her and she gave him her best puppy dog eyes.

"Please?"

"After dinner." Jack said and Paisley groaned and stormed off to her room.

It wasn't long before you were walking in the front door. Jack hearing you before the girls, instantly going to find you.

"Hi baby, I missed you." Jack said, burying his face in your neck.

"I missed you too." You smiled softly as Jack pulled away from the hug, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Your daughter has been grumpy today." Jack informed you.

"Oh, so she's my daughter now?" You teased. "Paisley?" You asked and Jack nodded. "I don't think she slept well last night, she was grumpy this morning too." You said.

"Well, that makes a lot of sense." Jack said, hugging you again before you went and greeted the girls.