On Stage

Paisley had been begging Jack to be able to go on stage with him during an actual show for a while now. Both you and Jack were hesitant to let her, but eventually you both decided to let Paisley go out at a show when it was time to throw the basketball. Olive was the shyer of your two kids, but because her sister was going on stage, she wanted to.

After Jack announced that he had two very special guests, Urban walked out with Paisley, while Clay carried out Olive. Olive instantly getting shy, hiding her face in Clay's neck, meanwhile Paisley waved to the crowd, almost like they were there to see her.

Jack had told them the instructions before the show, but he reminded them of the rules as they nodded. Olive reaching out to Jack, so he took her from Clay, holding her with one arm while he held the microphone with his other hand.

"Do you want to tell them your name?" Jack asked Paisley and she nodded so he held the microphone up to her.

"I'm Paisley!" She said excitedly.

"Do you want to?" Jack asked Olive, and she shook her head.

"You say." Olive said and Jack nodded, introducing Olive.

"You can go first Paisley." Jack told her, Urban handing her the basketball. Paisley took the ball and threw it, missing the first time, Jack told her to try again, and before she threw it, Urban picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. Paisley threw the ball again, making it in this time, cheering as the crowd did.

"Do you want to try Liv?" Jack asked and Olive nodded. Clay handed Olive a basketball, Jack helped Olive throw the basketball, making sure it went in the hoop and once it did, they both cheered.

"I did it!" Olive yelled excitedly, wanting to be put down, so Jack put her down, Olive ran to her sister, both jumping excitedly.

"Now we have to try to get them off stage." Jack joked as Urban and Clay tried to get the girls to go off stage, but they didn't want to.