Chapter 50: Family business

"Let's go, take my car." Jiang Mo drove here today and found a Rolls-Royce from his private garage. Although it is also a valuable luxury car, compared to those cool-looking sports cars, To say that can be considered low-key.

"Oh my God, it's a Rolls-Royce!" Cai Yi's family also owns a jewelry company, and he has some assets, but he still can't bear to buy a multi-million dollar car like a Rolls-Royce. It feels so novel as soon as he gets in the car. It was like something, looking around, very excited.

Zheng Hong had also heard of the Rolls-Royce brand. He had never thought that he would get in such a luxury car one day. After getting in the car, he didn't even know where to put his hands and feet.

Wang Tao's family background is only moderately well-off, but he is also as restrained as Zheng Hong.

"Haha, you'll get used to it after a few more rides!" Jiang Mo stepped on the accelerator and drove out. He said he wanted to treat a guest. Of course, he wouldn't just take them to eat at a roadside stall, but take them to a five-star restaurant. In a star-rated hotel, I asked for a private room and ordered a whole table of delicious food.

"Isn't this too expensive?" Zheng Hong was a little uneasy. I was afraid that a meal at this place would cost four figures. Although Jiang Mo said that he wanted to treat a guest, he didn't have to pay for it, but he was treated like this for nothing. Luxurious meals are still a bit difficult for him to accept, and he always feels that he can't afford it.

"How can it be considered a waste? You helped me a lot today. The wool I bought for 100,000 yuan has turned into 30 million. It's just eating such a small amount. What does it count?" "

But you bought the wool yourself. Yes, I didn't contribute much at all." Zheng Hong said disapprovingly.

Jiang Mo laughed, "That's because of your good luck. You made a huge profit yesterday!" "

That's also because of you..."

"If you refuse again, you don't want to be my friend!" Jiang Mo Mo deliberately made a serious face.

Zheng Hong had no choice but to compromise, thinking that if he had a chance in the future, he would definitely invite him back with equal price.

The four of them had a lively meal, and then Jiang Mo drove them back to school before going home.

"You brat, do you even know you're coming back? I don't even answer your calls! You want to go to heaven!" As

soon as he entered the door, he saw Li Quan sitting on the sofa with a straight face, looking like he was about to call an army to hold him accountable, and he immediately became confused. Coward.

Jiang Mo then remembered that he had left his mobile phone in the room when he was changing clothes this morning. He stuck out his tongue and hurriedly defended: "I didn't mean it. I forgot to bring my mobile phone." At

this time, , Xu Wenjing came out of the kitchen with a bowl of freshly stewed hot soup, put it on the coffee table, gently squeezed her husband's shoulders with her warm palms, and said softly: "Husband, why are you angry again? Didn't you say that you want to have a good talk with Ranran?"

Li Quan could never be fierce in front of Xu Wenjing, so he had to suppress his anger and looked at Jiang Mo, "I heard that you gambled on a piece of glass jade at the exhibition today? "

Yes." Hearing him mention Jade, Jiang Mo knew something in his mind. He relaxed a lot, walked quickly to the sofa and sat down. He took the soup brought by Xu Wenjing and drank it without any courtesy. Taking a big sip, "Wow, Mom, your cooking skills have improved again. This chicken soup tastes really great!" "

You brat! You even dare to steal my soup!" Li Quan suddenly wanted to explode again. He really saw it. Jiang Mo is pissed off with his careless look!

"Of course, this soup is for your dad to replenish his health. Why are you rushing to drink it? Husband, don't worry, I'll bring you another bowl. You talk to Ranran properly." Xu Wenjing scolded him with a smile, and then I got up and went to the kitchen to get soup.

Li Quan's anger was calmed down by his wife again. He frowned and asked, "Did you gamble on the jade yourself?"

Li Quan knew his careless son very well. He had no talent in stone gambling and had nothing to do with it. Interested in learning, "nine times out of ten bets, you lose" refers to a layman like him. It's really strange to suddenly get a huge increase in bets. Li Quan was worried that someone was deliberately leading him into the stone gambling pit. If he really became addicted, he would lose who knows how much of his family fortune.

"Of course." Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows proudly and brought Zheng Hong out at the right time, "Dad, do you remember the person who gambled for a piece of purple jade in our store yesterday? He and I are very close. Yes, when we went to the exhibition together today, I fell in love with this piece of wool, and he even helped me pick out this piece of glass jadeite. He also helped me extract this piece of glass jadeite with his own hands. He is really lucky." "

This guy What's your name? Which jewelry company is the expert?" Li Quan became more vigilant when he heard that someone was giving him advice, thinking that the person must be some kind of expert in stone gambling, otherwise how could he have such good eyesight?

"He is either an expert or a novice who has just started gambling on stones. He is very lucky. Even Mr. Huang praised him for his talent!" Jiang Mo continued to praise Zheng Hong. Originally, Zheng Hong's thigh should be Huang Mingquan. But now that Song Hanyu is coveting his daughter, there is no telling what will happen in the future. Of course, he wants to help Zheng Hong find a new partner, and the candidate is easy to determine. He is far away and right in front of his eyes.

"Oh? If you have a chance, bring your friend back for a meal." Li Quan said this, but in his heart he must verify the identity of that person later. A novice can make two big gains in a row. It's hard to tell whether this is a coincidence or a trap with ulterior motives. His son has never made careless friends, and he might attract wolves into the house.

"Okay!" Jiang Mo agreed very readily. He could probably guess what Li Quan was thinking, but Zheng Hong's life experience was very innocent and could definitely withstand the investigation. After the investigation was clear, Li Quan felt relieved and was sure He would not object to their continued contact, and might even win over Zheng Hong.

With the Li Group as his backer, it would be difficult for Song Hanyu to do anything to Zheng Hong.

After Jiang Mo finished dealing with his cheap dad, he returned to the room and took out his phone. There were several missed calls and text messages on the phone, all from the original owner's friends. Before he had time to look through it, the phone rang again.

Although he planned to cut off all contact with the original owner's group of friends, he couldn't just let it go. After all, some of them were dandies from companies that had business dealings with Li, and he still had to deal with them.