Chapter 16: Wake up

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (16)
  The next morning, everyone got up at dawn. There was no sense of security in sleeping in the wild. Most people didn't sleep well and woke up very early. After a brief wash, the team was ready to continue on the road. .

  Before setting off, a young soldier came to Jiang Mo, "Mr. Fan, our captain would like to invite you to come over."

  "Okay." Jiang Mo could probably guess what Captain Chen wanted to do with him, so He happily agreed.

  "I'll go too." Fan Cheng also said.

  "This...the order above is to only invite Mr. Fan..." the little soldier said with some embarrassment.

  "He is my brother Fan Cheng, and he is also a person with supernatural powers." Jiang Mo lowered his voice in the second half of the sentence.

  The little soldier immediately glanced at Fan Cheng, with some surprise in his eyes, and then nodded and said: "Okay, then please come with me."

  Jiang Mo and Fan Cheng followed the little soldier to the restaurant where the army was stationed, and they were on this highway. Rest stops are Category III service areas that only have the most basic service functions, such as rest rooms, convenience stores, restaurants, parking lots, gas stations and public toilets. The larger and more spacious lounge was given to the survivors, and the army used the restaurant as a temporary garrison.

  "Please wait here for a moment."

  "Okay."

  When they arrived at the door of the restaurant, the little soldier went in first and announced before inviting them in.

  As soon as they entered the restaurant, they saw two officers. One of them was Captain Xu, whom he had met last night. He was a subordinate of Mo Hong, and the other officer with a shaved head should be Captain Chen who was responsible for escorting the third batch of survivors. .

  "Mr. Fan." Captain Xu smiled and extended his hand to Jiang Mo, "We met yesterday. My name is Xu Feng, and this is Captain Chen Shuchen."

  Jiang Mo nodded to the two of them, and his neither humble nor arrogant attitude naturally made them The officer looked at him again and said, "Hello, Captain Xu, this is my brother Fan Cheng."

  Compared with Fan Lin, Fan Cheng, a group leader who has been in power for a long time, is even more impressive, and the two officers are also stunned. Dare to underestimate him.

  "Xiao Jin told us just now that Mr. Fan Cheng is also a superpower? I don't know what type of superpower it is?" "

  I have a fire power." Fan Cheng didn't hide it, and he lightly hit him Snapping his fingers, a cluster of flames instantly ignited, and under his control, gradually turned into a fireball. This was the result of his hard work in the past two days.

  Captain Xu's eyes suddenly lit up, "I wonder how you two awakened your superpowers? How much do you know about superpowers?"

  After zombies and mutant zombies, mutant plants appeared again, but there was nothing on the human side. Practical methods can be used to improve the current situation. The situation is getting worse now, which makes the higher-ups find it very difficult. The emergence of superpowers is naturally a great turn for the better. They have reported the good news to the headquarters overnight, but They currently know too little information about superpowers, and they can't help but want to know more.

  Fan Cheng and Jiang Mo did not hide anything, and directly told them everything they knew, including that after being bitten by a zombie, there is a certain chance that a person with a fever can become a person with powers, but this chance is not too high. That's all.