Chapter 19: Crystal core

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (19)
  Xu Feng took a few people to the second and third floors and brought back more than a dozen sets of clothes to put on the girls and the beaten men covered in blood. Jiang Mo collected everything in the warehouse, leaving only the corpses in that place. All of these people had their foreheads pierced, so there was no need to worry that they would mutate into zombies and harm others after death.

  "How's the situation up there?" Mo Hong looked at Xu Feng.

  "There are also a few zombies up there, but they have all been cleared away. Everyone moved very quickly and packed everything that could be packed into boxes." Xu Feng paused and continued, "If we have time, we can still be nearby Search the residential area."

  "Okay."

  The military sent most of its troops to nearby cities for search and rescue, and new survivors were brought back to the safe area every day. The residents of this city were the first batch to be brought back. People in the safe zone. In the future, more and more people will come to the safe zone. The living conditions in the safe zone are already very tight and will soon be overcrowded. Therefore, the superiors decided to clear the zombies in the nearby area as soon as possible and expand the safe zone.

  Anyway, we are here, so we might as well go to the residential area and take a look. There probably won't be much food in the residential areas, but sheets, bedding, clothes, some pots and pans, condiments, toilet paper, etc. are also very useful items. Nowadays, the world is so chaotic that there is no such thing as breaking into a house or robbing someone. Most of the people who have no one in the house are dead or turned into zombies. Even those who are alive have probably packed their things by themselves. .

  Jiang Mo went upstairs again and packed all the things that had been packed into the space until "it couldn't fit anymore".

  In fact, Jiang Mo's space is very large, and there is no problem in emptying the entire mall. However, he is now disguised as a space superpower, and the primary space cannot be that big, so it is still necessary to hide his clumsiness.

  Fortunately, there were not many things left. Mo Hong and Xu Feng directed everyone to move all the things that could not be stored into the car, and then headed towards the residential area closest to the mall.

  As soon as the car drove into the residential area, it was warmly welcomed by the zombies. Probably because of the people with superpowers next to them, everyone felt relaxed and not so scared. It was really a bit scary to see a group of zombies waving their arms and rushing towards the car. The look of enthusiastic fans picking up the plane before the end of the world.

  With the experience in the mall, everyone is much more agile when doing it this time than before. They quickly cleaned up the zombies wandering in the community, and then divided them into teams as before. Each team was responsible for cleaning a residential building, and the team was divided into groups, with two people responsible for one floor.

  Xu Feng and Mo Hong were old partners. They automatically formed a group. Jiang Mo was paired with another young soldier. However, Jiang Mo pulled Xu Feng aside and said with some embarrassment: "Captain Xu, I Can I switch with you? I want to be paired with Lieutenant Colonel Mo."

  Due to the influence of his butterfly wings, what is happening now has not happened in the original world line. Therefore, in order to prevent accidents, Jiang Mo didn't want to be too far away from Mo Hong, lest he wouldn't be able to rescue him and the mission would fail.

  "Ah?" Xu Feng was very surprised at first. He really didn't expect that someone would want to team up with Mo Hong, a ten thousand year iceberg.

  But when he saw the somewhat embarrassed look on Jiang Mo's face, he immediately showed an expression as if he understood something, and agreed readily, then said something to Mo Hong, and directly dragged the little boy The soldier walked upstairs. When leaving, he turned back and winked at Jiang Mo.