Chapter 40: Exposed

In the Lord's Palace of Yonghe Palace, Jiang Mo made everyone retreat under the pretext of taking a rest, and then observed the situation in the palace through the monitoring mode.

Jiang Mo couldn't help but curl his lips when he saw Zhang Qian's thoughtful dress. Later, the scene of Zhang Qian proactively sticking to Zhao Hong was a bit eye-catching. Jiang Mo saw that Zhao Hong's expression had obviously changed, and his eyes were filled with a fiery light. It was conceivable that Zhang Qian had secretly moved. hands and feet.

When he saw Zhao Hong being pulled by Zhang Qian and covering her, Jiang Mo frowned and asked the system to turn off the monitoring mode. He had no interest in observing the two people's live sex.

Therefore, he did not know that the situation in the emperor's palace took a turn for the worse, and that the emperor, who had been drugged and in high spirits, was coming towards him.

"The Emperor has arrived!"

When he heard the announcement from outside, Jiang Mo sat up in shock, thinking that he was hallucinating. Zuo Dong and Meng Jiao hurriedly ran in, waiting for Jiang Mo, who was only wearing underwear and preparing to sleep, got up and went to the door to greet the Holy Master.

Jiang Mo only had time to approve a robe, and the emperor's chariot had already arrived in front of his palace. Jiang Mo and all the palace people quickly knelt down, "Your Majesty, I respectfully welcome the emperor..."

Jiang Mo didn't have time to finish his words. , Zhao Hong had already strode up to him and picked him up before he had time to react.

Suddenly being picked up in the air without any defense, Jiang Mo subconsciously reached out and grabbed the emperor's shoulders, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty...?"

However, Zhao Hong did not respond and carried him straight into the palace.

Zuo Dong and Meng Jiao were also stunned, kneeling on the ground not knowing how to react.

"Why are you still standing there? Get out of here!" Fang Cheng is indeed the chief eunuch, and his eyesight is unparalleled. He immediately ordered all the troublesome palace people to retreat, and he led his guards to guard outside the palace.

When Jiang Mo was thrown on the bed, he was still confused.

"Your Majesty? What are you..."

Zhao Hong immediately turned over on the bed, placed his hands on both sides of Jiang Mo's body, and lowered his head to kiss Jiang Mo's lips without ceremony.

Jiang Mo's eyes widened in shock, and he roared crazily in his heart - it's my first kiss! ! ! !

Because he was too shocked, he failed to shut his mouth immediately. Instead, he was kissed even more deeply by Zhao Hong.

When Zhao Hong's hand touched his waistline, Jiang Mo suddenly shivered, feeling as if his whole body had been electrified.

When he met the emperor's glowing red eyes, he had a strong desire to survive and quickly took out the dream-building incense and crushed it to pieces.

However, it took two minutes for Zhumengxiang to take effect. During this period, Jiang Mo was eaten hard again. However, two minutes had passed, and Zhao Hong had not fallen asleep yet.

At this time, Jiang Mo was already disheveled and had been bitten several times on his neck. He was so panicked that he quickly called the system loudly with his consciousness.

[Jiang Mo: 008! How is this going? ! Why is your dream-building incense not working well? ! 】

The system also discovered something was wrong and immediately conducted system testing.

[System: Master, after system testing, Zhumengxiang does not have any quality problems. The problem is the mission target! He was poisoned by the Love Incense, which weakened the effectiveness of the Dream Incense. Please be patient and wait for the Dream Incense to take effect. ]

[Jiang Mo:? ? ? 】

He is like this! How can he wait patiently? ! Wait until everyone is eaten and wiped clean! Is Zhumengxiang still useless? !

Just when Jiang Mo was thinking about whether to knock Zhao Hong unconscious, Zhao Hong's movements finally became sluggish, and then he lay on Jiang Mo's body and stopped moving.

Jiang Mo breathed a sigh of relief, lifted the person off his body, and then sat up.

His whole body seemed to have just been raped, and there were many marks left on his body. This time, he didn't need to arrange any special arrangements for the scene to be very realistic...

Jiang Mo leaned on the bed and took a deep breath. Just when he was about to give a hint to Zhao Hong's dream, he noticed that Zhao Hong's face was stained with a very obvious crimson color. He immediately had a problem in his heart. He put his coat back on, then turned over and got out of bed. He walked quickly to the door.

"Mr. Fang, could you please help us call an imperial doctor?" Jiang Mo said urgently.

"Is Du Qingjun feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Fang Cheng asked with concern.

"No...it's the Emperor...I think there's something wrong with the Emperor."

Fang Cheng was startled when he heard this. He hurriedly ran into the palace. Seeing Zhao Hong's unusual expression, alarm bells rang in his heart, and he didn't dare to delay anyone. I went to ask the imperial doctor to come over.

In the palace, there are dedicated doctors on duty every night to prevent the nobles in the palace from suffering from sudden illness. When they heard the summons, Dr. Wang, who was in charge tonight, rushed over without stopping.

Dr. Wang is over sixty this year and has been practicing medicine for more than forty years. He has superb medical skills and rich experience. He knew something was wrong just by looking at the emperor's face. After diagnosing his pulse, he determined that the emperor must have been hit by an aphrodisiac. This kind of medicine is banned in the harem, let alone administered to the emperor. This is a serious crime!

In fact, the incense used by Zhang Qian is a very good thing. The aroma is very light and not harmful to the body. As long as it is vented, it will not leave any traces.

But the problem is, Zhao Hong did not vent it out... instead he endured the intense discomfort all the way to Yonghe Palace, so the symptoms of aphrodisiac became more and more obvious.

The emperor looked a little strange when he came out of the palace, so Fang Cheng could easily guess the person who gave the emperor the aphrodisiac.

"Come here, inform the Queen Mother of this matter immediately! In addition, let the imperial guards guard the emperor's palace. No one is allowed to leave the palace!" Fang Cheng did not have the right to deal with the palace concubines. The emperor was now in a comatose state without any consciousness. The only one who can make the decision is the Queen Mother.

When the emperor came out of the palace, ordered Zhang Qian to stay in the palace to rest tonight. When Zhang Qian wanted to chase her out, she was also stopped, so she was still in the emperor's palace at this time. What he had to do was to keep Zhang Qian under guard and never let her run away.