Chapter 4: Outbreak

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (4)
  As soon as Jiang Mo returned home, his cell phone rang not to be outdone. Jiang Mo picked up something in his hand and ignored it. The phone kept ringing from the door to the bedroom. Jiang Mo put all his things on the sofa. Only then did I have time to take out my phone and take a look.

  The call came from an unfamiliar number. Jiang Mo hesitated and picked up.

  "Hello?"

  A young male's voice came from the other side immediately, shouting urgently: "Fan Lin! Just hope you're okay! We were having so much fun at the time that we didn't even notice that your car had overturned. Fortunately, you're okay!"

  Obviously, this person was one of the group of friends who raced with Fan Lin last night. Even a blind man should have noticed such a big movement that night, but these people could just leave him in the wilderness without caring about his life or death. Now that I knew he was fine, I rushed to get close to him again. It's just such a stupid excuse. I'm afraid only the original owner, a fool who has been pampered since childhood, is simple and has no scheming, will believe it, right?

  This man's understatement cost the life of the original owner. If Jiang Mo hadn't come through, Fan Lin would have been lying in the funeral parlor at this time.

  Jiang Mo, who had seen the original world line, knew exactly what these people wanted, so he said coldly: "Oh, really?"

  "Yes!" The other party didn't seem to realize Jiang Mo's coldness at all. He just continued: "We are playing at Zun Huang. Do you want to come over and join us? We have specially set up a game for you to help you calm down." "

  Sorry, I have something else to do here, so I'll hang up now." Jiang Mo finished. I just hung up the phone and added the phone number to the blacklist.

  There are less than ten days left before the end of the world begins. His time is very precious now, so he is too lazy to waste it on this group of uneasy and well-meaning people.

  The other party still didn't give up, so he changed his phone number and called several times, but was dragged into the blacklist by Jiang Mo.

  The next night, Jiang Mo went to a charity dinner with Fan Cheng. He also specially styled his hair, combed his short hair back and styled it, and then put on a white formal suit. The neat tailoring and waist-cinching design completely set off his good figure, with a slender waist and long legs. The earlobes are decorated with small diamond earrings, shining with tiny light. He looks like a little prince who is inexperienced in the world. , no matter who comes to look at him, they can't connect him with the former arrogant, rebellious and arrogant playboy.

  Even Wang Yike, who had chosen this outfit for him, was stunned for a moment when he saw him. You must know that Fan Lin's previous wardrobe only had those particularly outrageous clothes, coupled with the uniform hairstyle of the Burial Love family that blocked most of his face. Wang Yike really couldn't imagine him appearing at a charity dinner with Fan Cheng. picture.

  "After dressing up a little, you still look quite human." Although Fan Cheng's words didn't sound pleasant, they actually meant a compliment.

  Jiang Mo understood the character of this cheap brother very well, and pushed him out the door with a smile without taking it seriously.

  The charity dinner was held in the garden villa of Mr. Zheng's family. Different from the luxury imagined by Jiang Mo, the entire villa adopted a simple design, which combined with the beautiful green plants in the garden gave people a fresh feeling. and a sense of elegance.