Chapter 12: Mo Hong

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (12)
  When people were informed that they had to live on the road at night, they all complained softly. It was really insecure to live in the wild at night.

  Just looking at the desolate environment around them, no one dared to say that they wanted to leave the team and go alone at this time.

  The number of vehicles that can be parked in the parking lot is very limited, and most of the cars are still parked on the road outside. The parking lot is surrounded layer by layer, leaving only narrow aisles for entry and exit, which finally makes people feel more secure. . Basically everyone got off the bus and went into the rest stop to rest. This rest stop is not too big, but it has toilets and a lounge where you can rest, which is better than staying in the car all the time.

  What's more, having just witnessed zombies smashing cars and killing people, no one dared to believe in the protective capabilities of the car. Now they all had lingering fears. They would rather stand in the parking lot all night than stay in the car anymore, for fear of being killed while sleeping at night. The zombie swallowed the head.

  Jiang Mo's car was relatively far back, so it was parked on the road. Of course, they had to get off the car and go to a rest stop to rest. They happened to meet the little soldier who had sent them gasoline, so they asked him about it. information.

  The little soldier also knew that they were the ones who killed the zombie in the afternoon. He had specially sent them some supplies before, so he was willing to tell them more information. For example, the zombie was originally the driver of the overturned jeep, but The identity of this driver must still be kept secret. After all, it is a matter within their army.

  Fan Cheng and the others were keenly aware that the matter was not that simple, but the other party was unwilling to say more, so they could not continue to ask further questions.

  They finished using the toilet and were about to go back to the car to rest when they noticed a team of six people walking in the other direction.

  Although these six people were wearing light everyday clothes, their true identities could still be seen from their tall and straight postures and orderly formation, not to mention that there was a dark-skinned warrior inside, and it was they who entered the central square. When they arrive, the one responsible for checking them in will be the one responsible. The six of them should be soldiers, but why did they leave the rest stop quietly?

  Of course, Jiang Mo would not think that these people had escaped from the battle. He knew that these people should have other tasks. Out of curiosity, he inquired about the system through the sea of ​​consciousness.

  [Jiang Mo: 008, do you know where they are going? ]

  [System: I know, they are going for search and rescue. ]

  [Jiang Mo: Search and rescue? Who to save? ]

  [System: The last team that went to the safe area lost contact. They were looking for traces of those people and the whereabouts of an officer. ]

  [Jiang Mo: There are so many people who just lost contact when they said they lost contact? How can it be? And who is that officer? ]

  [System: Of course it is possible that they encountered the mutant plant Salvia divinorum, which confused them and deviated from the route. ]

  [Jiang Mo: Are they still alive? ]

  [System: He is still alive, but I don't know how long he can live. ]