Chapter 47: Appreciation

At this moment, Mr. Huang Mingquan, who attended the exhibition as an expert, rushed over as quickly as possible after hearing the news. As soon as the exhibition started, someone bet on such a huge increase. This is a very rare situation. .

"My friend, can we chat for a few words?" At this moment, a kind-looking old man walked out of the crowd with a smile and looked at Zheng Hong with interest.

He is Huang Ying's father, Huang Mingquan. This time he attended the exhibition as an expert. After hearing that a piece of wool was being dismantled that had been bid from 2,000 yuan to 600,000 yuan, he rushed as quickly as possible. Coming over, he saw everything that happened just now.

At the beginning of the exhibition, some people bet on such a huge increase, which was a good start for the exhibition.

"Okay!" Zheng Hong was still in a huge surprise. Two thousand yuan suddenly turned into 720,000 yuan. With such an overnight fortune, no wonder so many people like to gamble on stones.

"How did you choose this piece of gambling stone? The performance of this piece of wool is not very good." Huang Mingquan heard from others about the situation before this piece of wool was untied. If the performance was not too poor, he would not just It cost two thousand yuan.

Although Zheng Hong didn't know who this old man was, he saw that everyone around him was very respectful to him after he arrived. He thought he must be a relatively famous figure in the industry, so he touched his head and answered very honestly. asked his question, "It's just based on feeling. This is actually my first time betting on stones. I just heard my classmates mention it before and found it quite interesting. I also read some books on this subject and I also know that the performance of this piece of wool is not good." It's great, but I did see green from the crack. I think the black part is not very deep. I want to take a gamble. In fact, as long as I can get my money back, I will be very happy. I can bet on purple jade. What an unexpected surprise."

Huang Mingquan smiled and nodded. He could tell that what this young man said was true, and what he felt was mysterious and mysterious to ordinary people, but for people in the stone gambling industry, it was It is very normal. Although stone gambling is different from gambling, it also has the word gambling, and the risk is not small. As the saying goes, "One knife to heaven and one knife to hell." From a big collapse to a big rise, it is just one blow. Therefore, in addition to constantly accumulating experience, gambling on stones also requires luck.

He had witnessed the process of unraveling the stone just now, which made him admire this young man very much. He felt that he could select such a promising piece of wool from a pile of wool at a glance, which showed that he had eyesight; he could cut into pieces that were obviously broken. Despite the situation, he still remained calm and chose to continue unraveling the stone, which shows that he has courage; after betting on a huge increase, he did not show too much excitement, which also shows that his determination is also good; most importantly, he is also very lucky. It is really rare to get such a gain from betting on stones for the first time.

"My surname is Huang. I seem to be quite talented. If you are really interested in the stone gambling industry, you can come to me anytime if you have any questions." Huang Mingquan gestured to the people around him, and someone immediately took out a The business card was handed to Zheng Hong's hand.

As soon as Zheng Hong saw the name of the chairman of the Provincial Gem and Jade Association written on the business card, he knew that this old man must have a high status in the stone gambling industry, so he put the business card away very carefully and said gratefully: " Thank you Mr. Huang."

"The exhibition has just begun. You can take a look around. Remember, see more and buy less." Huang Mingquan handed over his business card and was about to leave. As an expert, he naturally had to do things at the exhibition. Yes, just looking at such a young man, I couldn't help but feel happy, and I didn't forget to mention him at the end.

Some people become more active once their bets go up and they make money, and they tend to buy gambling stones blindly and impulsively, hoping to get another big increase in their bets. The result is naturally unsatisfactory, and even if they lose all the money they make, it's still bad. His mentality was completely ruined. This boy named Zheng Hong looked good, and he was also young. He didn't want a good young talent to be ruined like this.

"I'll remember it, thank you Mr. Huang." Zheng Hong solemnly thanked him again.

Huang Mingquan nodded, and then left with a smile.

Jiang Mo watched from the side, very satisfied. Without the interference of the time traveler, everything was finally back on track.

After everyone had dispersed, Cai Yi stepped forward and grabbed Zheng Hong's neck, "Good boy, I'm going to make a lot of money this time! You must treat me!" "

No problem! Didn't you say you wanted to eat seafood last time? Want a meal? Let's go today!" Zheng Hong was also very happy. The extra number in his bank account made him very confident.

"Great!" Cai Yi and Wang Tao cheered together.

Zheng Hong turned to look at Jiang Mo, who had been standing silently not far away, and said with some embarrassment: "Mr. Li, thanks to your help earlier, we will go out for dinner later, do you want to come with us?

" Is that okay? Will it disturb you too much?" Jiang Mo kept a decent smile on his face, seemingly distant, but his eyes were full of promise.

"No, no! I have such luck this time only because of your help. I should treat you to a meal." Zheng Hong waved his hand quickly.

"Then I'm welcome." Jiang Mo would not let go of the opportunity to build a good relationship with Zheng Hong, and immediately agreed readily.

Several people walked around the exhibition hall again, but Zheng Hong remembered Huang Mingquan's reminder to read more and buy less, and never bought a second piece of wool, which made many people who followed him sigh in disappointment. .

By noon, they went out to eat together.

The four of them were all young people and had a lot of topics in common. They had a lively conversation while eating. By the time they came out of the restaurant, they were all brothers. They even added each other's phone numbers and contact information. Unfortunately, they had classes at school in the afternoon and couldn't continue. After going back to the exhibition hall for shopping, I made an appointment with Jiang Mo to meet at the exhibition hall tomorrow morning.

This exhibition will last for five days. It is a very good learning opportunity for Zheng Hong. He really thinks that betting on stones is quite interesting. He is not doing it for money or excitement, but because he feels that seeing an inconspicuous piece of stone transform it with his own eyes The beautiful and dazzling jadeite was found in the rough stone. This feeling was really novel and interesting, and he couldn't wait to learn more.

After sending Zheng Hong and others away, the purpose of coming here today has been achieved, and there is no need for Jiang Mo to return to the exhibition hall until

I called the driver and went home to rest.

Xu Wenjing was naturally happy to see her son come back so early and not go out to play wildly with his friends again. After hearing that he was a little tired from shopping, he asked him to go upstairs quickly to take a bath and rest, and then asked him to come down again during dinner.

When Li Quan went home for dinner in the evening, he suddenly showed a surprised expression when he saw his son sitting at the dinner table.

"Did you go to the exhibition today?" Li Quan looked at Jiang Mo with a straight face, "You also interfered in the company's affairs?" "

Yes." Jiang Mo readily admitted. He was not surprised that Li Quan would ask this question. He called Li Quan's assistant and intervened in the branch's rough stone sales in a forceful manner. Li Quan's assistant should have reported it to him.

Li Quan has always been disgusted with the original owner's dishonest son interfering in the company's affairs. Seeing her husband's seriousness, Xu Wenjing subconsciously spoke for Jiang Mo, "Husband, I gave him the pass. He probably didn't mean it..." "

Things I already know that our company must not break the rules of the industry, otherwise if this incident spreads in the future, our Li Group will lose face." Li Quan snorted and said reluctantly, "You Good job this time."

The original owner was almost never praised by Li Quan, and now he felt a little flattered.

"Thank you, Dad."

"Why are you suddenly interested in gambling on stones?" Li Quan asked again.

Jiang Mo scratched his head, "Well, I just think it's quite interesting."

"Betting on stones is too risky, and the water is very deep. If you don't know how to do it, don't get involved casually." Li Quan frowned and said, a little worried about his lack of self-control. What kind of son would be taken to a ditch?

"I know, Dad."

"Well, next time you want a pass, come directly to me. Don't let your mother worry about it."

"Okay."

Father and son have always disliked each other, and there are not many opportunities to talk to each other like this. They were all a little unaccustomed to it. After there were no other topics to talk about, it suddenly became quiet, and the atmosphere seemed a little awkward for a while.

"Okay, hurry up and eat, the food will be cold in a while." It is rare to see a family sitting together for a meal like this. Xu Wenjing was very happy and quickly adjusted the meal in the middle, smiling and picking up the food for the father and son.

The next day, Jiang Mo went to the exhibition again. This time with the help of Li Quan, he simply provided each of Zheng Hong and Cai Yi with a pass, allowing them to freely enter and exit the No. 3 exhibition hall.

Not long after they arrived, they met Song Hanyu again. He was sitting in the rest area talking to Huang Ying. He looked very confident, completely different from the way he left in despair yesterday.

After Jiang Mo inquired a little, he heard that he had gambled on a very good piece of ice-type sun-green jade yesterday, worth a million, but he chose a piece of half-bet wool that cost 800,000 yuan, and the gambling properties were not good. Da, although he made two hundred thousand, it can only be regarded as a small increase, and it cannot be compared with the gambling value of Zheng Hong's piece of gambling material.

However, his power can only be used five times a day. Instead of wasting it on full wool materials, it would be more effective to use it on half wool materials. With that piece of ice seed Yanglu worth millions, Song Hanyu finally struck up a conversation with Huang Ying again. He lowered his attitude and apologized. He only said that when he saw Zheng Hong's piece of wool yesterday, he felt something inexplicable. Attracted, that's why he was so eager to grab the wool.

Yesterday, Song Hanyu was willing to raise the price to hundreds of thousands to get the piece of wool, which indirectly proved that Song Hanyu also had very good eyesight. Although Huang Ying had a grudge, she didn't want to worry about such a small thing and told him next time Don't do this and forgive him for yesterday's rudeness.