Chapter 18: Action

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (18)
  When the convoy was about to set off, Xu Feng suddenly walked over.

  "Mr. Fan Lin, please get in our car." Xu Feng made a gesture of invitation to Jiang Mo and lowered his voice at the same time, "When the time comes to collect supplies, your ability may be needed."

  " Okay!" Jiang Mo agreed without saying a word, jumped out of the car, and followed Xu Feng.

  He was just thinking about how to follow Mo Hong, but Xu Feng handed him the ladder. It was so smooth.

  Fan Cheng looked at Jiang Mo's back happily walking away and frowned unconsciously.

  The convoy set off soon, and their target was a large shopping mall closest to the safety zone. Nowadays, what is missing in the safe zone, such as men's clothing, women's clothing, children's clothing, shoes and various daily necessities, can be replenished in the mall.

  The car passed the checkpoint and drove all the way towards the city. There were many zombies wandering on the road, and they were all mercilessly crushed by military vehicles.

  The motorcade was moving smoothly. Whenever there was a car blocking the road, there was no need to get out of the car. As a person with metal powers, Mo Hong only needed to wave his hand to move the car out of the way.

  "He is truly the son of luck in this small world..." Jiang Mo muttered in a low voice.

  It is also a primary power. When someone can only condense the power into a small ball, he can control the power as he pleases.

  "Mr. Fan, are you talking to me?" Xu Feng thought he was talking to himself, so he asked.

  "It's okay, I think Lieutenant Colonel Mo's superpowers are very powerful."

  "Yes! Lieutenant Colonel Mo was practicing how to control superpowers last night. It's really a very powerful ability." Xu Feng said with excitement. , obviously already a complete fan of Mo Hong.

  They soon arrived at the shopping mall, which was originally a crowded place with residential areas surrounding it, so the number of zombies was also considerable. At this time, they smelled the breath of living people, and everyone gathered in their direction. It was like watching a foreign zombie movie, and the scene was very shocking.

  "Everyone get out of the car and prepare to fight! Use cold weapons and try not to shoot!" Zombies are very sensitive to sounds and smells. If they shoot, they may attract zombies from a distance and put them into a passive situation.

  At this time, six days have passed since the outbreak of the apocalypse. These zombies have large areas of ulcers on their bodies. With their terrifying red eyes and outward-turned teeth, they look very scary. Even though ordinary people have been mentally prepared when they signed up, they still can't help but feel a little timid when they see this scene of being gradually surrounded by zombies.

  Jiang Mo took out the Tang Dao from the space and was about to rush forward when he was stopped by Mo Hong.

  "Give me the knife."

  Jiang Mo handed the knife out without thinking, then took out a new knife from the space and said generously: "This one is for you! I still have several more There's a handle!"

  Mo Hong: "..."

  "I don't want your sword." After Mo Hong said that, a golden light flashed in his hand, covering Jiang Mo's Tang sword.