Chapter 2: Changes

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (2)
  "Brother, I really didn't hit my head. I just saw some things in the hospital..." Jiang Mo finally convinced Fan Cheng that there was nothing wrong with his mind. "Brother, what are you talking about about the recent influenza virus outbreak?" I definitely know, but no one has been cured yet. I have a classmate who works at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He told me not to go to crowded places in the near future to avoid being infected. What will this influenza virus develop in the end? Who I don't know."

  Jiang Mo was not stupid enough to tell him directly that he would turn into a zombie if infected with the virus, otherwise Fan Cheng might send him directly to a psychiatric department, but he still tried his best to remind him.

  Fan Cheng looked at him suspiciously and said, "Do you have such promising classmates?"

  Fan Lin only dated the second-generation ancestors in the circle. He ate and drank all day long and learned nothing. It really didn't look like he could prevent diseases. Students working in the control center.

  "Brother!" Jiang Mo was really speechless at his brother who was so wrong about this point. "This is no joke. You must not go to crowded places these two days!" "Okay,

  I understand." Fan Cheng agreed very perfunctorily, "You will go to the company with me tomorrow."

  Fan Cheng did not dare to let his brother indulge like this anymore, lest he lose his only relative inexplicably again, he must put people in front of him. , he felt at ease.

  Upon hearing this, Jiang Mo knew that Fan Cheng didn't take his reminder to heart at all. After all, the company is not a place with few people. The virus spreads very fast. There are more than 2,000 people in the Fan Group. If something happens, it will be troublesome.

  "Oops, brother, I have a headache." Jiang Mo looked at Fan Cheng pitifully.

  Jiang Mo agreed very readily, making Fan Cheng choke again.

  An eerie silence spread between the two.

  "Brother, if there's nothing else to do, I'll go back to the room! See you tomorrow!" Jiang Mo said with a smile and quickly slipped back to his room.

  Fan Cheng looked at his brother's disappearing back in silence for a while, then the corners of his mouth curled up inconspicuously. The younger brother who was a bit childish and liked to act coquettishly with him when he was a child seems to be back again.

  *******

  As soon as he entered the room, Jiang Mo saw a brand new fruit phone lying on his desk. The mobile phone sim card had been replaced, and common software such as WeChat and Alipay had also been installed. , and there are two phone numbers saved in the contact list, his eldest brother's, and Wang Tezhu's own.

  Jiang Mo couldn't help but admire in his heart. Assistant Wang's ability to do things was indeed very strong, meticulous and thoughtful. No wonder he could become Fan Cheng's right-hand man.

  He hummed a ridiculous tune and walked into the bathroom, intending to take a shower. After all, when the car accident happened, the body was thrown out of the car and rolled on the ground several times, and his clothes became tattered. It's rotten and dirty, and it feels really uncomfortable if I don't clean it. Except for his left hand, which was slightly bandaged, the rest of his body was basically just bruised. As long as he put a plastic bag on his left hand, he could take a bath comfortably.

  Fortunately, he was wearing black clothes today, so he couldn't tell if he was stained with blood. Otherwise, he would have to find a way to explain why there was so much blood on his clothes even though he had only scratched his skin a little.