Chapter 9: Army

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (9)
  As soon as the door was opened, the room was in a mess. All kinds of furniture and decorations were scattered on the ground. The cabinets were in disarray, and it looked like it had been ransacked.

  Seeing this scene, Du Guangyao shrank in his heart. With trembling hands, he rushed into the bedroom in a few steps, shouting the names of his wife and children, "Liwen, Xiaojun!"

  But there was no response. He moved all the rooms, Even the toilet and wardrobe were opened, but there was no sign of the mother and son. Everything in the house was turned upside down. The quilts and sheets in the bedroom, as well as various daily necessities and food, were all taken away. There was even some dark red liquid that looked like blood on the bathroom floor.

  Du Guangyao suddenly fell onto the bed with a pale face, and a sense of despair spread in his heart.

  At this moment, Jiang Mo came in with something in his hand, "Old Du, Old Du, come and take a look at this."

  Du Guangyao was completely despairing and had no energy to look at what Jiang Mo was holding. It was Jiang Mo who forced it into his hand, and he had to take a look. But this glance made his eyes widen instantly.

  It was a piece of paper with my wife's familiar handwriting on it - Lao Du, the army has sent people to rescue the people. I will take the baby and leave first. See you in the safe area.

  He originally thought that something unexpected had happened to his wife and children, and he was already devastated. Unexpectedly, things suddenly became clear, and he burst into tears of joy, clutching the note paper and crying and laughing at the same time.

  "Safe zone! It turns out to be the army! The army is here to save us!" Du Guangyao was so happy that his eyes sparkled.

  Speaking of which, because of the awakening of their powers, they stayed in the unmanned supermarket for three or four days, and they were slightly out of touch with the outside world. This time is enough for the country to respond quickly. Bringing all survivors to the safe zone for unified resettlement and protection is undoubtedly the best way at present. No wonder they didn't meet anyone when they entered the community, and they rarely even saw cars. They thought they were all hiding at home, but it turned out they were following the army.

  Du Guangyao immediately said excitedly: "Mr. Fan, let's go to the safe zone too?!"

  "Okay, but let's go back first and get something." There are a lot of useful things at home, and there are several cars, that's it. It's a pity to lose it. Anyway, they have the space ring and attack power. It's not a problem to go back and get it. What's more, they have to confirm the safety of Liu Ma and the others.

  "Okay!" After learning that his wife and children had followed the army to the safe area, Du Guangyao was relieved.

  A few people went downstairs again and drove towards the villa area.

  The villa area and Du Guangyao's family community are in two directions, one in the south and the other in the north. The road takes a lot of time. There are many cars blocking the main road, so they can only take small roads. On the way, they also encountered several cars driving from the north to the south of the city, but they had no intention of stopping, so they missed them.

  There are a lot of zombies wandering around on the road, but their cars have strong performance and a very hard shell. If they encounter something blocking the road, they can just hit it. At worst, they can go back and wash the car.