Chapter 26: Encirclement and Suppression - Part 2

After Zhou Jing came out of the Yunnan safety zone, he drove very carefully all the way, and kept observing the surrounding situation through the rearview mirror and reflector, for fear that someone was following him without him noticing.

Since the mysterious man could predict that he would come to this world at that place and time, he may not be able to know his current location now. Although he is arrogant, he is not without brains and knows that he must not take it lightly at this time.

He originally wanted to stop briefly in the Southern Henan Safety Zone to see if he could recruit some people, rest for a while, and see if he could make some profit, but unexpectedly, he lost his last two brothers.

But it doesn't matter. When he finds the next place to stay, trains some people again, and raises his level properly, he won't need to be afraid of anyone anymore!

When his level is higher, when he reaches level 30, he can open the game map. Then he can see the enemies buried near him through the map, and he no longer needs to be so worried.

When he reaches level 40, the cross-map teleportation function is turned on, and he can go wherever he wants. He no longer needs to rely on vehicles to travel, and it also has an additional way to save his life.

When he reaches level 50, his ultimate ultimate move of the Demonic Warrior, Flame Slash and Bajibeng, can be activated, which can cause a sea of ​​fire and landslides all over the place. The attack power is astonishingly strong.

When he reaches full level 60, he can have two invincible skills. Hegemony for thirty seconds, that is, he will be in an absolutely invincible state during these thirty seconds. No matter what kind of attack, he will not be able to cause any harm to him. In addition, he can also turn on the blood-sucking mode, converting the damage done to the enemy into his own blood volume, thus becoming invincible!

At that time, he no longer needs to fear anyone and can completely become the master of this world! !

Just thinking about it made his blood boil!

Yes, he is destined to become the master of this world, otherwise the time travel with the game system would not have happened to him, and such an apocalyptic world with the collapse of the legal system was specially chosen for him.

As for the mysterious man, there is always such a villainous boss in fairy tales. When the protagonist is still weak, he wants to kill him, but there is no doubt that every time he chases him, he will only give the protagonist Bringing new opportunities, Zhou Jing believes that this time he will be able to turn danger into safety and gain stronger combat power!

While Zhou Jing was thinking about the wonderful future, he suddenly heard a "bang" in his ears, and then the vehicle began to rush towards the side of the road uncontrollably. He hurriedly stepped on the brakes, but the snow on the ground caused the tires to It kept skidding, and finally the car hit a tree on the side of the road and came to a stop.

Zhou Jing slammed forward. He covered his red forehead, got out of the car, looked at the blown tire and the front of the car that was already smoking, and cursed fiercely.

He was really unlucky today!

Fortunately, his current body has been enhanced by the game system and is not afraid of the cold at all. It is not impossible to walk there, but it is a pity that there is so much food in the car.

He looked at the snow around him and decided to bury these things. After he settled down, he would come back to get them. The temperature was low in winter now, so burying them under the snow was like a natural refrigerator. There is no fear that the food will go bad.

Just as he was about to move the things off the car, he noticed that there was a row of police roadblock nails buried on the road he just came over.

His flat tire was no accident at all! But someone did it on purpose!

Zhou Jing's heart beat violently. Who ambushed him here...that mysterious man? Did he catch up? Sure enough, he can predict his own actions and position?

He was about to summon his strongest defensive skill almost instantly. At this time, Jiang Mo, who was hiding in the trees on both sides of the road, moved. He carried the gun loudly and walked out, followed by several disguised soldiers, who walked with a straight figure and a few gold chains around their necks. When walking, they raised their chins and nostrils to the sky, looking like they were blocking the road. The robbers who rob are no different, and they are also the kind of robbers who are not very smart and always say "I opened this road and planted this tree" before robbing.

"Don't move, hand over the things!"

Zhou Jing was almost laughing out loud at this moment. He was robbed twice in one day. This luck really left people speechless.

Even if he was pinched by a clay figurine, he still has a certain amount of anger, not to mention that he is not a good person in the first place. There is no obstructive surveillance this time, and he doesn't plan to endure it any longer - if he endures it any longer, he will be his grandson!

"Hurry up, I asked you to hand over your things, didn't you hear me?!" Jiang Mo continued to approach again, pointing the gun at his head, with an arrogant expression, completely like a bandit, as if he had already regarded him as a A turtle in a urn.

"Seeking death!" Zhou Jing couldn't bear it and attacked Jiang Mo. He grabbed the gun in Jiang Mo's hand with his left hand, and attacked his throat with his right hand, preparing to kill this blind bastard directly.

However, the next second, a sudden change occurred!

The gun in his hand suddenly changed its shape and turned into a chain, tightly imprisoning his left hand. When he grabbed the opponent's right hand, it was not only easily dodged by Jiang Mo, but also used by him. The handcuffs held both hands together.

At this time, no matter how slow Zhou Jing was, he understood that he had been ambushed.

"Who are you?!" Zhou Jing yelled angrily. Things were so unsatisfactory on this day that he thought he had returned to the original world and became the unlucky and useless person he was before the time travel. Poor silk!

"We are the messengers of justice who punish evil and promote good. We are here to punish you on behalf of justice!"

Zhou Jing smiled instead of getting angry. "You are so naive. Do you think this little trick can trap me?" He said. Now that he has traveled through time, he still has the golden finger of the game system. He came here to kill everyone and unify the world. How could he be here like this!

He is not the same person now!

Just ordinary handcuffs and chains, he divided