Chapter 34: Evenly dipped

Jiang Mo has been living a very comfortable life these past few days. Ever since he passed away, his treatment in Yonghe Palace has been rising steadily. Even the meals delivered by the imperial dining room are richer than before. After all, he is favored by the emperor. the first person.

Although the emperor later recruited Liang Guijun and Shi Jieyu, and they seemed to be treated no differently from Jiang Mo, the palace servants who were responsible for serving people knew that Liang Guijun and Shi Jieyu were just kept overnight. The next day Although they were sent back by chariot in the morning, the emperor did not prepare breakfast for them, nor did he ask anything about them. After all, he was more special to Du Guijun.

Jiang Mo didn't care what they thought and let them figure it out, as long as the benefits were his.

When the message of luck came again, Jiang Mo, who was drinking tea leisurely, immediately spit out the tea in his mouth.

After knowing that Zhao Hong had recruited Liang Yi and Shi Jieyu, Jiang Mo thought that Zhao Hong was prepared to get wet, and he was guessing when it would be Zhang Qian's turn, but he never expected that it would be his turn again.

It looks like he has to use Zhumenxiang again...

his points! ! !

"Congratulations, Master! Congratulations, Master! It's time to go to bed again! The Emperor really treats the master differently!" Zuo Dong and Meng Jiao didn't know Jiang Mo's tangled mood, and excitedly began to prepare for the night's bedtime. Prepared.

This kind of news cannot be hidden from anyone. Soon the entire harem knew that the emperor had recruited Du Yunyi again. You can imagine the mood of all the concubines.

In the evening, after Jiang Mo took a bath, he was carried to the emperor's palace. Zhao Hong was sitting in front of the desk reviewing the memorial. When he saw Jiang Mo coming, he put down the memorial and walked over.

Because Jiang Mo soaked in hot water today, his snow-white skin was still glowing with a faint red color, making him look a little more alluring.

Zhao Hong was still so simple and rude. He turned off the lights and got into bed, and touched Jiang Mo's body with his big palm. Jiang Mo quickly crushed the Zhumengxiang in his hand, and let Zhao Hong fall into sleep again before his hand touched any place he shouldn't have touched.

Only this time, when Jiang Mo was building a dream for Zhao Hong, he also brought in some private goods, advising him to have both rain and dew, but never to pamper him alone.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Hong, who had his eyes closed, actually replied, "They are too boring, I have no interest in touching them." Only

then did Jiang Mo know that the emperor did not favor Liang Yi and Shi Jieyu, and he deliberately wanted to see them again. I asked a few questions, but was blocked by the system. The effect of dream-building incense is different from that of hypnosis. External forces should not interfere too much. It is best for the user to be in a completely relaxed state. If he continues to ask questions, the user's brain will gradually become excited while thinking, in case the dream is directly broken. When he wakes up, it will be interesting then...

Jiang Mo had to suppress the curiosity in his heart, and he didn't know what he meant by boring?

"It's better for you." Zhao Hong muttered again.

Jiang Mo: "..."

What do you think is good about me? ! Can't I change it? !

In this situation, Jiang Mo really didn't know whether to be happy or sad. The emperor was not interested in other people, so naturally he would not visit Zhang Qian. As long as Zhang Qian could not contact the emperor, all her means would be in vain. But he really can't afford the emperor's "exclusive favor". Every time he goes to bed, he has to consume points!

Jiang Mo is an employee of the Space-Time Management Bureau. Mission points can be exchanged into the corresponding currency of his own world. This is also his salary. If it were not for the high rewards, he would not apply for such a job at the Space-Time Management Bureau. Troublesome work. He also plans to save a lot of money after completing ten tasks, so that he can go back and enjoy a perfect vacation. Every point consumed is digging into his heart!

Jiang Mo also arranged the scene based on his last experience, and before dismissing Zhu Mengxiang, he persuaded Zhao Hong to give more opportunities to the concubines. Just because those two were not to his liking did not mean that others were not good either. Such and such.

After Zhao Hong woke up, he looked at Jiang Mo deeply, and then placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "You are too soft-hearted."

Jiang Mo was kissed without any precautions. He was stunned first, and then his face changed. He slowly turned red, feeling shy and angry.

Just speak! What kiss! Who allowed you to kiss? !

besides! What are you making up in your head? Who is soft-hearted?

Zhao Hong didn't know how Jiang Mo was roaring in his heart. After seeing him blush, he couldn't help but curl his lips, "You look so shy, so cute."

You're so cute!

If he hadn't remembered the mission, Jiang Mo would have really wanted to open Zhao Hong's skull to see if there was water inside.

Zhao Hong half sat up and asked someone to bring water in. This time he not only washed himself, but also asked Jiang Mo to wash together.

Fortunately, they were separated when washing, otherwise Jiang Mo would really go crazy.

This time, neither Fang Cheng nor the eunuch in charge of the Jingsi Room asked anything more about whether to send Du Guijun back. They knew very well that the emperor did nothing when he recruited Liang Guijun and Shi Jieyu the first two times, and there was nothing in the Tong register. any record. From the beginning to the end, the only person the emperor favored was Du Guijun, which speaks volumes.

After the two of them had finished cleaning themselves, the bedding on the bed had been replaced with new ones, and the two of them lay back on the bed again. When Jiang Mo was pulled into Zhao Hong's arms and held in his arms, his whole body froze.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, this is against the rules."

Zhao Hong closed his eyes and said in a deep voice, "It's getting late, let's take a rest early."

Jiang Mo grinded his teeth hard and endured it again and again before he stopped. He opened Zhao Hong's hand, forced himself to ignore this person's breath, and then slowly fell asleep.

When Jiang Mo woke up in the morning, Zhao Hong had already gone to court. The eunuchs still prepared a sumptuous breakfast for him, and after watching him finish it, they sent him back to the palace.

As soon as he returned to Yonghe Palace, another decree came to him from the back. Zhao Hong actually gave

He rose in rank and became a third-rank Qingjun, on an equal footing with Shi Jieyu. Jiang Mo became the person with the highest rank in Yonghe Palace, and he should be the head of the first palace, so he had to move to the main palace. The Ministry of Internal Affairs also sent people to help.

After that, Zhao Hong didn't visit the harem for many days. Now the other concubines finally couldn't sit still anymore and started to take action one after another.

I heard that more and more concubines went to the Imperial Garden to relax every day, and there were even people who specially guarded the road from Tai Chi Hall to the Imperial Study Room, hoping to have a chance encounter with the emperor.

Meng Jiao was always well-informed, so he told Jiang Mo these things as gossip, which was quite interesting.

A few days later, someone came to see Jiang Mo. It was Mr. Li who lived in the Yonghe Palace. When Zuo Dong came in to pass the news, Jiang Mo was a little surprised. He didn't have much friendship with Mr. Li. He only remembered that when they were in Chuxiu Palace, he had a quarrel with the hot-tempered Mr. Zhou. In his impression, he was a very nice guy. A straightforward and smart person, I don't know what he has come to see me for this time.

"Invite him in."

Mr. Li was quickly ushered in. After seeing Jiang Mo, he took the initiative to salute. He was still wearing a moon-white robe. He looked quite handsome and energetic. He had a smile on his face, but he was not as sharp as when we first met him.

Jiang Mo spared his courtesy and sat on the main seat, then asked Meng Jiao to serve refreshments.

"I wonder what reason Li Caijun came to see me for?"

"I came here specifically to congratulate Du Qingjun." Mr. Li said with a smile, "I have been in the palace for more than a month now, and I have never been able to come and visit you. It's really shameful."

Jiang Mo could only smile and said, "Li Caijun is interested."

"I also know that it is a bit presumptuous to come here to disturb Du Qingjun this time, but I don't know anyone familiar in this palace. Living close to Liang Guijun, I can occasionally talk to Liang Guijun. However, Liang Guijun is in poor health and has been staying at home since the last time Cheng Chong came back. The palace people around him are not that knowledgeable. I've really been holding back a lot these days, so I shamelessly came here to bother me. If Du Qingjun doesn't dislike it, I'll have someone to talk to often in the future."

It was obvious that Mr. Li came to show his kindness this time, but I don't know if he really feels lonely, or if he wants to get his glory so that he can get close to the emperor?

Jiang Mo didn't care. He didn't enter the palace to win favor. As long as the emperor was not smitten by Zhang Qian, he could favor anyone he wanted. Moreover, Mr. Li is a smart man and speaks well. It would be good to have someone in the palace who can speak well.

"Okay, if Li Caijun has free time in the future, please come and sit here often."

With Jiang Mo's approval, Mr. Li was immediately happy, and the two sat and talked again, which was quite congenial.

Soon it was time to pay respects to the Queen Mother. All the concubines got up early and went to Cining Palace. Jiang Mo naturally wanted to go too. Young Master Li and Liang Yi were waiting for him to leave in front of the palace gate. This was Jiang Mo. I saw Liang Yi for the first time in half a month. He seemed to have lost weight again, his face was not very good-looking, and he looked as if he would collapse if the wind blew.

Jiang Mo frowned slightly, "Is Liang Guijun sick? Do you want to ask the imperial doctor to come over and take a look?" "

No, no, I'm just suffering from a bitter summer, and I have an old problem." Liang Yi forced a smile.

Jiang Mo had no choice but to give up, but he had a suspicion in his mind that he had been hiding behind closed doors since the last time he was favored. Maybe it was related to the failure to accept the favor. He would have a good talk with him when he came back. Let's talk. He was already in poor health and had heavy thoughts. If he continued like this, he might get seriously ill. You should know that the mortality rate in ancient times was very high.