Chapter 10: Hit the road

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (10)
  Driving along the road, we saw a huge square filled with cars. There were many tents set up near the original subway entrance, filling up the square. The smell of sweat was mixed with the noise. , it is really uncomfortable, but in such a situation, no one will say anything. Although the place is crowded and noisy, there are military personnel guarding it all around, which indeed gives people a lot of sense of security.

  There are too many people. In order to prevent confusion, someone in the army is directly responsible for arranging the position of each group or individual. The ground has been divided into large and small grids with paint, and individuals and groups live on each side.

  "You guys, park your car over here." A dark-skinned soldier stepped forward and guided their vehicle to park at the prescribed location.

  After the car parked, Du Guangyao quickly stopped the soldier and asked: "Comrade, my wife and child left me a note at home, saying that they followed the army. I would like to ask if they are here? "

  What day did you come here?"

  "I-I don't know this, she didn't write it on the note." Du Guangyao said, "Can you please take me over to find the person in charge and help me ask?"

  Xiao Bing looked at it. He rolled his eyes and nodded: "Okay, then come with me."

  "Okay, okay." Du Guangyao thanked him quickly, then turned to look at Fan Cheng and Jiang Mo and said, "Mr. Fan, Second Young Master, then I'll go first Come over there."

  "Well, go ahead."

  Everyone understood very well. Family always comes first.

  Finally arriving at a safe place, other people also got off the car to have a quickie. Most of them were young adults, and there were even a few women. There were old and young in their team, and the young ones all looked like pampered pretty boys. It's strange and eye-catching, and it really attracted a lot of people's attention.

  The door of a car not far away suddenly opened, and an artistic young man with pigtails got out of the passenger seat. He jogged over and said to Fan Cheng, who looked like the leader: "Brother, is there any water? I'll get it. Can I exchange some food with you?"

  "Is there no water here?" Fan Cheng asked.

  "Yes, the public toilets here in the square can be used, but they can only be used for washing hands or wiping things. No one dares to use them to drink." Tap water is not hygienic in the first place, and the water plant is probably not working now, and there is no one to use it. Disinfect and distill water. Who knows if the water has been contaminated by viruses? Nowadays people basically only dare to drink mineral water.

  Fan Cheng said: "We just brought a few bottles of water. I can share two bottles with you. There is no need to exchange anything. I will ask you for some information." There is military suppression, and the order in this area is still good. He I don't mind exchanging two bottles of water for some news.

  "Thank you so much!" A smile immediately appeared on the young man's face. "If you have any questions, just ask!" "How

  many days have you been here? Why are there even tents set up over there?" Fan Cheng took out a A backpack, pretending to take something out of the bag, but actually taking out water from the space.

  The young man took it with a happy face, then scratched his head, "My friends and I just came here at noon today, a few hours earlier than you. I heard that the army is carrying out batch evacuations and sending them away every day. One batch, one batch has already left this morning. We arrived late, so we can only wait until tomorrow." He pointed to the tent area over there, "The people in the tent area don't have cars, they came here by car, so they have to be the last to sit. The army vehicle will leave. Those of us with cars don't have to queue up, we can just go and follow the army vehicle, and the army will send teams to clear the way." The young man understood the situation clearly.