Chapter 41: Jie Feng

Everyone left, leaving only Jiang Mo and the blushing Zhao Hong alone. Zhao Hong's situation obviously cannot be delayed. According to the imperial doctor, it must be vented as soon as possible.

Jiang Mo originally wanted to use the effect of Zhu Mengxiang to give Zhao Hong a fragrant dream to solve the problem, but dreams are just dreams after all and cannot solve physiological problems, especially in this situation of being drugged.

In the end, Jiang Mo was forced to use the five-finger gun. God knows he has never served him like this before!

However, Zhao Hong, a virgin, was very energetic. When his right hand was numb, he switched to his left hand, and when his left hand was sore, he switched to his right hand. After half an hour of tossing back and forth, Zhao Hong was finally relieved of the medicinal properties, and he himself was very tired. .

On this night, not only did he lose his first kiss, but he also lost his lower limit as a straight man!

Jiang Mo put all the debt on Zhang Qian's head, and gave Zhang Qian a heavy dose of eye drops before removing the effect of Zhumengxiang. Zhao Hong woke up quickly and saw the mess all over the bed, and there was an ambiguous smell in the room. Jiang Mo Qingjun's face was stained with a thin layer of sweat, looking as if he had been ejaculated. Combining the beauty in the dream with the current situation, Zhao Hong's face suddenly turned slightly red.

"Thank you for your hard work." Zhao Hong said softly.

Jiang Mo twitched the corner of his mouth and agreed with Zhao Hong's words. After all, his left and right hands were indeed 'working hard'.

"Fang Cheng." Zhao Hong called.

"The servant is here!" Fang Cheng and others had been waiting outside, listening to the goings on in the house with their ears raised, not daring to relax at all. When they heard the emperor calling him, they immediately responded.

"Bring water in."

"Yes!"

The palace servants filed in carrying bath buckets and hot water, scrubbed the bodies of Zhao Hong and Jiang Mo, and changed the bedding on the bed for Jiang Mo.

After Zhao Hong finished bathing and changing clothes, he rushed to deal with Zhang Qian angrily.

In order to win favor, you dare to use such despicable methods on him! Must be severely punished!

Although they were all drugged, Zhang Qian's guilt was much more serious than that of the previous concubine Li. After all, one drugged the emperor, while the other only drugged the concubine. After Li Yunv was directly expelled from the palace, she might be able to change her appearance and get married in a low-key manner, but Zhang Qian would never receive such treatment.

She was directly deprived of her status as a concubine, demoted to a commoner, and was sent to the cold palace. Without the emperor's order, she could not come out for the rest of her life. Before being imprisoned in the cold palace, she was also flogged, that is, she was beaten on the back with a wooden board, and the moss was applied down hard until her skin was bruised.

When had Zhang Qian experienced such pain? But no matter how she cried and begged for mercy, no one answered her. When the torture was completed, they dragged her into the cold palace and imprisoned her.

After dealing with Zhang Qian, the emperor once again issued an order to promote Jiang Mo. This time he became a second-grade noble minister, which was equivalent to the rank of concubine. He seemed to have become the person with the highest rank in the harem. For a time, he was unparalleled in the limelight. . This made all the concubines jealous, but they did not dare to show it at all. When facing Jiang Mo, their attitude was respectful.

Even the Queen Mother no longer insists on persuading the Emperor to get wet with rain and dew. After all, everyone can see that the Emperor values ​​Du Yunyi. Although it is difficult for twins to conceive, it is hard to tell if he is lucky enough to give birth to a prince or princess. , it is not impossible to be crowned empress and rise to heaven in one step.

Jiang Mo himself was not very happy. After all, he did not enter the palace to win favor. The emperor was too special to him, but it made him feel awkward. And now that Zhang Qian has been thrown into the cold palace, Jiang Mo does not dare to relax at all. After all, as long as Zhang Qian is not dead and she still has the palace fighting system, variables will still exist.

He still had to find a way to eliminate the root cause as soon as possible.

Jiang Mo actually wanted to marry Zhang Qian himself, but because there were so many people around him, it was really difficult to escape.

However, Jiang Mo has now become the person with the highest status in the harem, and countless people are vying to please and flatter him. It is not difficult to tease a commoner in the cold palace. He only needs a little hint, and someone will naturally do it for him. Get this done.

Zhang Qian was tortured with moss and was imprisoned in the cold palace. Her injuries were not minor. No one treated her and there was no medicine. Her three cold meals a day were deliberately reduced to one. Within a few days, she was He grinded until there was only one breath left.

"System...save me...save me..." Zhang Qian was lying in the empty side hall, dying and begging her system for help.

"Alarm, alarm, the host's vital signs have dropped rapidly..." The electronic sound of the system rang, and Zhang Qian's eyes ignited with hope - yes, she still has a system! As long as the system is still there, she will not die! She can still make a comeback!

However, what responded to her was the cold electronic sound of the system.

"... Get ready to unbind."

"No -!"

Zhang Qian died, with her eyes open when she died.

However, no one felt sad for her after her death. Even her family members held grudges against her for stealing the family's money. It would have been fine if she had entered the palace and made a fool of herself, but she still committed the crime. He committed such a serious crime and even lost his life. There was no way he would be implicated in them!

The furious Zhang family directly expelled her from the clan and did not even bury her body. In the end, it was wrapped in a papyrus mat and dumped in a mass grave.

[System: Congratulations, master, for successfully completing two tasks and receiving 1,000 points as a reward. ]

Zhang Qian is dead, and there is no external interference. As the emperor of this world and the son of fate, Zhao Hong will return to its original trajectory. He will dominate the world and lead the Zhou Dynasty to a prosperous age.

[System: Master, do you want to leave this world immediately? 】

After the task is completed, the tasker can leave this world and go to the next world to continue the task. Jiang Mo originally thought that he could not wait to leave this world. After all, if he stayed any longer, he might not be able to survive.

 But when the word "yes" came to my lips, I didn't know why I couldn't say it.

The original Du Yunyi had died a long time ago, and Jiang Mo, as the taskmaster, was just resurrecting his body. Once his spiritual body was separated, the body would die again. He could feel that the emperor cared about him. If he died suddenly, the emperor would be very sad.

What if the emperor collapses? What if the emperor angers the palace people around him? What if...

In short, now is not the time to leave, we have to wait for a suitable opportunity.

Jiang Mo comforted himself in this way, then lay down on the soft bed Shiranly, picked up a plate of grapes and started eating. The grapes were big and sweet, and they came as tribute from other countries. There were not many of them. Apart from the emperor and the queen mother, he was the only one in the entire harem who could get a bunch.

Not long after, news came from the border that Chen Ji, the general of the country, had defeated the Huns and would return to the court in triumph soon.

After the war between the Zhou Dynasty and the Xiongnu, good news came frequently. The Xiongnu were defeated and retreated steadily. They finally submitted a letter of surrender and sent envoys to the court with the triumphant Zhou army to negotiate peace.

Zhao Hong was very happy after receiving the news. He immediately named Chen Ji, the general of Zhenguo, as Marquis of Dingguo, and his son Chen Yu as General of Hussars. He planned to hold a reception banquet in the palace to welcome the Chen family and his son. Of course, ordinary concubines were not eligible to participate in such a banquet, but Jiang Mo, as Chen Ji's nephew and Chen Yu's cousin, was naturally different.

In addition to his uncle and cousin at the reception banquet, his father Du Du will also enter the palace with his wife. In the past few months since he entered the palace, he has not seen his family members, so he took this opportunity to meet them.

Before the reception banquet began, Jiang Mo obtained the emperor's permission to meet his family in Yonghe Palace and exchange some personal words. There are many people at the palace banquet, and there are many rules. As a palace concubine, he cannot sit with his family members. When the time comes, he can only take a look from a distance. How can he be as comfortable as he is now?

"Yi'er! Mom really misses you!" Mrs. Du's eyes turned red as soon as she saw Jiang Mo.

"Mom, I miss you too."

"The Emperor treats you so well. He really still remembers your childhood friendship!" Mother and son talked affectionately for a while, and Mrs. Du took her with her happily. Du Yunyi said with his hand, "Now you have got what you wanted."

Jiang Mo could only smile and say nothing.

"You kid, why didn't you call someone when you saw your uncle and cousin?" Mr. Du couldn't help but say.

This was the first time for Jiang Mo to meet his cheap uncle and cheap cousin. His uncle Chen Ji had a beard and was tall and powerful. His cousin Chen Yu was not as rugged as his father, but he was equally tall. He is strong and strong, and at first glance he looks like a typical military commander.

"Are you Yi'er?" When the Chen family father and son saw Jiang Mo, their eyes widened in surprise. Although they had heard about it along the way, but now that they saw it with their own eyes, they couldn't believe it. The handsome young man in front of them turned out to be the same person as the timid fat man in their minds.

Mr. Du smiled and said, "It's thanks to A Yu that Yi'er lost weight."

"Why did my uncle say this?" Chen Yu was slightly startled.

"Do you still remember that before you left, you gave Yier a few martial arts books? And you persuaded him to exercise more?"

This was already three years ago. How can Chen Yu still remember it clearly? Just seeing everyone looking very sure, he could only nod along blankly, "It seems... there seems to be such a thing...?"

Lord Du said happily: "Yi'er listened to your words, After practicing martial arts at home for three months, I watched him lose weight little by little! Isn't it all thanks to you, Ayu!"

Chen Yi was startled, then suddenly realized, and immediately raised his eyebrows at Jiang Mo. Thumb, "I see, my cousin is so perseverant!" To be able to lose weight from a fat man of two to three hundred pounds to what he is now, how hard must he have worked when practicing martial arts?

Jiang Mo still smiled and said nothing, hiding his merit and fame.