Chapter 7: Fingers crossed

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (7)
  Jiang Mo's injuries were quickly repaired. At the same time, he had quickly ran up to the residential building where the little girl was. The little girl had been hanging on the balcony crying for several minutes. Not to mention the neighbors, no one even looked around. They were probably all afraid of the zombie on her balcony.

  When Jiang Mo ran to the bottom of the residential building, he was stopped by the security door, which was equipped with electronic access control. Without a key, he had to ring the doorbells of the residents in the building one by one, hoping that they would help open the door. As long as one of the residents pressed the unlock button, he could enter the residential building. But no matter how hard he pressed, no one opened the door for him. Even if someone answered the phone, they would hang up quickly.

  When another busy signal came from the electronic access control, Jiang Mo finally couldn't bear it anymore and forced his way in. With his strength, it was nothing to break the door lock.

  The little girl's home was on the fourth floor. He rushed to the fourth floor as fast as he could. He identified the room where the little girl was based on her cries, and then kicked open her door.

  As soon as he entered the door, he saw a male body lying on the ground. The situation was similar to what he had guessed before. The mother who mutated into a zombie attacked her husband and then tried to kill the child as well.

  He rushed to the balcony in a few steps, raised the Tang knife in his hand, and chopped off the head of the female zombie like a melon or a vegetable. It's not that he meant to be so violent, but if he wanted to kill zombies, he had to attack their heads and completely destroy their brains. Otherwise, even cutting off their hands and feet and stabbing their hearts would be of no use.

  The headless zombie fell to the ground. Jiang Mo reached out and climbed onto the balcony, picking up the little girl who was hanging outside the balcony and crying non-stop.

  The little girl was so frightened that she only sobbed and completely forgot to struggle, and was successfully brought back indoors by Jiang Mo.

  "Dad, dad..." The little girl clutched the clothes on Jiang Mo's chest tightly, still trembling.

  "Shh, it's okay, it's okay." Jiang Mo comforted the little girl in his arms softly, regardless of her tears and snot covering him.

  In the super future where the Space and Time Bureau is located, human life has been extremely extended, and after death, one can exchange his spiritual body for a new body. Therefore, there is no such thing as a soft and fragile little life like a child.

  The little girl fell asleep under Jiang Mo's patient comfort. She was really frightened. She might not be able to understand what happened just now, but she could also feel the danger and fear. When she noticed that her mother had become strange and scary, and attacked her father, she instinctively chose to run away, and thus saved a small life.

  The little girl's parents were gone, so Jiang Mo had only one option: taking her back with him. He can also put a lot of things in his storage ring, so he has taken almost everything that the little girl can use, such as snacks, clothes, toys, textbooks, etc. Although there is no need to add anything after the end of the world. Reading and taking exams, but learning knowledge is still a very important thing.

  After wandering around the small house and collecting almost everything, he hugged the child and left.

  When he walked into the corridor, Jiang Mo could clearly feel the feeling of being spied on. He didn't know how many people were hiding behind the security door to spy on what was going on outside.