Other Info, ARC 1 - Chapter 1: Teleport

Basic information of the article

Article type:Original-Pure Love-Fantasy Future-Love
Perspective of the work:Lord accepts
Series:Failed to practice pen writing.
Quickly wear it.
Article progress:end
Full word count:370710 words
Copyright conversion:Not yet published ( )
Signing status:Signed
Work honors:There are no reviews for any works yet

Author: Yanchu / 砚楚

Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3620901

MTLed by yours truly. NOT MINE.

Cover is from the novel "I Am The Commander Of The Second Male Lead's Knights."

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (1)
  [Beep, lock the mission world and enable mental body teleportation. ]

  After Jiang Mo opened his eyes, he felt a burst of severe pain. It was as if his whole body had been run over by a large truck, and there was no part of him that was not in pain. The surroundings were dark. He lay on the rough asphalt road unable to move. What he smelled was a burnt smell. Various car parts were scattered around, and a raging flame was burning at the rear of a severely damaged sports car. , obviously his body had just been in a car accident.

  He tried to move his hands and feet, and found that his feet were twisting in strange ways, and there was a bone-chilling pain in his arms. It was obvious that he was seriously injured.

  [Jiang Mo: 008, turn on the repair function immediately. 】

  Jiang Mo used mental power to communicate with his system assistant in the sea of ​​consciousness.

  [System: Yes, turn on the body repair function, deduct 20 points, and the repair will be completed in three minutes. ]

  [Jiang Mo: Wait! Don't repair it too thoroughly. The car is turned over like this, and it wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't have any injuries on my body. ]

  [System: Got it. Deduct 15 points and repair 75% of the body damage after two minutes. 】

  As the electronic sound of the system assistant sounded, Jiang Mo felt that the pain in his body gradually receded, his limbs gradually returned to their original state, and he was able to slowly sit up.

  Jiang Mo is an employee of the Space-Time Management Bureau, and his responsibility is to maintain the normal operation of each small time-space world. However, recently, due to unknown reasons, strange space-time cracks have appeared in many small worlds, and time and space strangers have entered the small worlds through these cracks.

  These time and space strangers often have golden fingers that destroy the balance of the world. Their appearance seriously affects the operation of the small world. What's more, they directly kill the children of destiny who are the lifeblood of the world, causing the collapse of the small world. So the Space and Time Management Bureau urgently summoned manpower, and through spiritual body transmission, they went to the time node before the collapse of the small world to expel these time and space strangers.

  In order to help them complete their tasks better, the Space and Time Administration designed an intelligent system to assist employees in their actions. 008 is the system assistant bound to Jiang Mo.

  [Jiang Mo: 008, receives world line and mission target information. ]

  [System: OK, Master. 】

  Soon, information about this world was quickly introduced into his mind.

  Nowadays, the peaceful and beautiful world we look at has actually been invaded by an unknown virus. Many people who thought they had flu and fever would turn into walking zombies with no thoughts and only bloodthirsty instincts after three days. Those humans who were lucky enough not to be infected by the virus had to flee. Once bitten or scratched by a zombie, you will be infected and turn into a zombie.