Chapter 11: Zombies

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Apocalyptic Survival Guide (11)
  The team got on the highway directly from the south of the city and drove steadily for about two or three hours. Jiang Mo was awakened from his sleep by the sudden sound of brakes and gunshots.

  "What's going on?" Jiang Mo sat up suddenly.

  "I don't know." Du Guangyao was also in a panic, but their car was in the middle of the team, surrounded by various cars blocking it, and they couldn't see what was happening in front of them.

  The gunfire became more and more intensive, many people panicked, and some cars even planned to turn around.

  With such intensive gunfire, there are definitely zombies coming, and there are probably a lot of them, making it impossible for the army to deal with them quickly.

  Jiang Mo frowned and rolled down the car window. With a push of his left hand, he slipped out of the window like a swimming fish. Then he kicked off and quickly climbed onto the roof of the car. The field of vision suddenly increased, and Jiang Mo looked forward. Thanks to his enhanced eyesight, he could clearly see the chaos ahead. Various vehicles were crowded together. Many of them were even deformed in the chaos, unable to move at all, and there were all kinds of screams. Everlasting. Soldiers in green military uniforms had gotten off the truck and were jumping and running on the roof of the car. They were chasing three zombies who appeared out of nowhere in the traffic with their guns raised.

  This is not the first time they have encountered zombies, but unlike before, the zombies this time are smaller in number but more difficult to deal with. After taking care of the ordinary zombies, the remaining three were difficult to kill.

  The strength of these zombies is greater than that of ordinary zombies. They can easily smash car windows and grab the people sitting inside from the car. They were also faster and seemed to have a little more intelligence. They slyly weaved and hid in the traffic. They used the crowded crowd in the car to persuade the soldiers to avoid shooting. They did not dare to shoot at will. They could only split up and try to kill these people. Zombies are driven away from traffic.

  "Ahhhhh! The monster is coming ahhhhhhh!!!" Facing such an upgraded version of zombies, even the car can no longer provide protection. People sitting in the car are snatched out by the zombies. The people around him were so horrified that they no longer dared to stay in the car and jumped out of the car to escape.

  "Don't get out of the car! Everyone stay in the car! Don't get out of the car!" The soldiers shouted loudly while chasing the zombie.

  However, the frightened people couldn't care less. The zombie was so powerful. If they stayed in the car, they would die!

  More and more people got out of the car and ran away, seriously disturbing the sight of the soldiers. These people had no rules and were running around like headless flies. From time to time, some people were accidentally injured by bullets, and sometimes they even blocked the bullets for mutant zombies. , and then his neck was bitten off unceremoniously by the other party!

  In such a small space, stampedes occurred frequently. How many people could not even scream for help, but were trampled into corpses by various shoes. In addition, many people tried to escape by car, but there were cars in all directions, blocking the road.

  Screams and the sound of cars colliding with each other were heard one after another, and several mutated zombies were wandering among them, biting people continuously. Those who were bitten could only cover their necks and howl, and their bodies gradually turned green and white. It would not be an exaggeration to say that this situation is like purgatory.